UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Vote for Demise

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
Vote for Demise

VOTE FOR DEMISE
Do you think Demise provides a great service? If you feel the server is doing a great job and want to share it with others, let them know!

Each of the sites below have Demise listed as a server. The more votes Demise gets, the higher on the list it is. There is no obligation to vote for the server. No special considerations are given to any individual who chooses to vote; however, if you want to help the server gain exposure, then here is just one more way to help!

Please note, many of these lists clear out their statistics on a monthly basis and only allow voting once per day or week. If you do want to vote for the server, you may want to stop back every few days and vote again.

Lists supporting UOGamers: Demise link (voting)
GameSites 200

XTreme Top 100

UO Top 100

MMORPG Top List

Lists supporting a UOGamers: Demise link (no voting)
ListUO.com

Re: Vote for Demise

Am I the only one having problems with gamesites200? I type the code, press enter - nothing happens. At all. No matter how long I wait.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

I will check out GameSite200 and if it continually gives problems I'll remove it from the list. I don't want problematic voting sites.

And you can vote multiple times but I do believe they have a 24 hour wait. Each site has different requirements.

Added: GameSite 200 didn't give me any problems so it may have just been a burp kinda thing. I'll watch for it throughout the day and see if its too regular of a problem to be on the list or not.

gugutz

Knight

Yeah, 1 gave me a problem too. But now i can't remember which one...

I voted for all the others, though.

Hilde

Page

Aye, uotop100 seems not to work well. But I also noticed a few blocked java scripts, so this might be the reason.

is this advertised in the game too? the gms could message about it, or have a sign in method. the first free server i played had stones in each town, which when clicked went to the link. They even gave rewards. then it died lol.

Voted again. I wish that ranking sites would include a factor of what they found to be the average players-online count. I dislike seeing ranks filled up with lots of tiny 20-person shards.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

the last one is purely based on people online.. no voting, it just sticks them in from highest to lower # of players.

Voted againn. C'mon people, Demise is falling to 18-19 on these lists, behind all these noobie powergamer shards.

Acronis

Sorceror

Nottheking;579614 said:
Voted again. I wish that ranking sites would include a factor of what they found to be the average players-online count. I dislike seeing ranks filled up with lots of tiny 20-person shards.

UO Gateway has this. It also shows ping/average ping, but that's not really that important as it's just based on one location.

Status
Not open for further replies.