UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Video] Long Faction Fights Lastnight

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
last night your group threw 3 storms eyes we threw 0... i don't understand what point you are trying to make unless you dont pvp with your group and didnt know that.

Lets be real tho no lieing no bsing im here to pvp i dont login to sit at the bank and i dont like listening to assholes chirp about how good they think are at this game. Lets be real tho you guys have lost probably over 80% of the fights in the last 2 months so i dont want to hear any bs. its gg and go again.

if i lie and bs prove me wrong.

Otherwise i will tell you about 2 days ago when it was 6v9 killed all nine without losing 1 player. almost like watching germany vs brazil 2014 and going on to win 4 out of 5 fights 6v7 8 and then 9. pot calling the kettle black if you have failed to recognize.

other then the shit talk always good fights and GGs

The shit talking is because you guys pvp like fucking pussys.

Lets give a break down of how a field fight goes against you guy's.

You lose 1-2 guy's from your group then immediately run back to your house like bitches. You sit in your house for about 30-45 minutes waiting for our guy's to get bored of waiting for you to come back out then once we are split up you come and zerg 2-3 of us with 7+ using pre set targets and weaken wand macros. You're style of pvp is garbage and that whole having someone run out front then off screening while you weaken wand a pre set target won't work with the new crew we are putting together. Why do you think you refuse to do set up fights with smaller numbers? That shit only works with your 7+ zergs.

amtothepm

Knight
The shit talking is because you guys pvp like fucking pussys.

Lets give a break down of how a field fight goes against you guy's.

You lose 1-2 guy's from your group then immediately run back to your house like bitches. You sit in your house for about 30-45 minutes waiting for our guy's to get bored of waiting for you to come back out then once we are split up you come and zerg 2-3 of us with 7+ using pre set targets and weaken wand macros. You're style of pvp is garbage and that whole having someone run out front then off screening while you weaken wand a pre set target won't work with the new crew we are putting together. Why do you think you refuse to do set up fights with smaller numbers? That shit only works with your 7+ zergs.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
last night your group threw 3 storms eyes we threw 0... i don't understand what point you are trying to make unless you dont pvp with your group and didnt know that.

Lets be real tho no lieing no bsing im here to pvp i dont login to sit at the bank and i dont like listening to assholes chirp about how good they think are at this game. Lets be real tho you guys have lost probably over 80% of the fights in the last 2 months so i dont want to hear any bs. its gg and go again.

if i lie and bs prove me wrong.

Otherwise i will tell you about 2 days ago when it was 6v9 killed all nine without losing 1 player. almost like watching germany vs brazil 2014 and going on to win 4 out of 5 fights 6v7 8 and then 9. pot calling the kettle black if you have failed to recognize.

other then the shit talk always good fights and GGs

This is what happens when you fight even numbers. It's kinda funny as soon as one of your players die you just run like fucking pussies.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Trying to compare pictures? Bro you're a fat mexican

End of thread.

LOL

This pretty much sums up the only pvp you do.

GET TO THE HOUSEEEEEE

kilo-hybrid

Sorceror
on a sidenote sorry to everyone i actually respect they all know who they are

but are we are back on darkfall cause they recently made some change and will be for the next few weeks

so get on some god damn reds if you want some pvp and you will notice how much action there really is

kilo-hybrid

Sorceror
hah this kid i swear.
notice how we are on red factioneres and there is 6 of us
notice how he is on a blue factioner and there 9 of them

notice how we whooped your monkey ass in just about every screenshot and you have to gate out or run away somewhere yourself