UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Video] Long Faction Fights Lastnight

a waffle

Traveler
Video is very long, I didn't have time do much trimming. Most of it is constant PvP though, lots of good fights!

Also if quality isnt the best, its because it was so big I could'nt upload in 1080p, ENJOY!

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Can I ask why you guy's run and hide in your house every time you lose one person in a fight? Please don't blame it on ganking because everybody knows that's a lie....

It's actually became a game in our skype calls. We guess how long it takes before you guys run back to your house after one of you dies lol.

Can I ask why you guy's run and hide in your house every time you lose one person in a fight? Please don't blame it on ganking because everybody knows that's a lie....

It's actually became a game in our skype calls. We guess how long it takes before you guys run back to your house after one of you dies lol.

We play a game in our skype calls too. When we kill you guys while outnumbered we take wagers on how many more people you will call in to even further outnumber us

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
We play a game in our skype calls too. When we kill you guys while outnumbered we take wagers on how many more people you will call in to even further outnumber us

That's funny that you guy's say that but when you get asked for set up fights for gold you just dodge.

Quite the logic used there.

kilo-hybrid

Sorceror
That's funny that you guy's say that but when you get asked for set up fights for gold you just dodge.

Quite the logic used there.

you are more like kurt angle

morituri

Sorceror
Oh Wow that looks like some 2 v 2 set ups and you getting owned yet again Ginger Bread. Seems like your running out of dumb excuses about you getting worked. You should just hop back on that sweet moped of yours and eat a dick

Can I ask why you guy's run and die in a fight? Please don't blame it on being bad because everybody knows that's a lie....

morituri

Sorceror
You kids need to stop about the house hiding we only go to our house after dirt napping all of you.. Also we only bring our storms eyes out after you noobs do it first. We have to show you noobs how properly throw them...

kilo-hybrid

Sorceror
Hey guys great fights, lets keep up the battles but please lets knock off some of the house hiding/ storm eyes and lets have more legit battles, who cares who wins or loses its about having fun. Lets not let a few assholes/noobs ruin our epic battles.

last night your group threw 3 storms eyes we threw 0... i don't understand what point you are trying to make unless you dont pvp with your group and didnt know that.

Lets be real tho no lieing no bsing im here to pvp i dont login to sit at the bank and i dont like listening to assholes chirp about how good they think are at this game. Lets be real tho you guys have lost probably over 80% of the fights in the last 2 months so i dont want to hear any bs. its gg and go again.

if i lie and bs prove me wrong.

Otherwise i will tell you about 2 days ago when it was 6v9 killed all nine without losing 1 player. almost like watching germany vs brazil 2014 and going on to win 4 out of 5 fights 6v7 8 and then 9. pot calling the kettle black if you have failed to recognize.

other then the shit talk always good fights and GGs

toronto_matt

Sorceror
God, UO looks so bad on Sallos.
lol its definetly not for the uo purists that's for sure.. I don't find it that bad, in some ways graphically I even think it's better, the animation of the mounts and characters, its alot sharper and more defined, the bolt animation for lightning is pretty neat BUT the way they glide when they run on their mounts, its so fuckin weird, I could never get past that.. like, is this ultima online or frickin star wars or somethin.

But Sallos serves it's purpose and keeps a certain segment of our population happy :)