UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Video] Long Faction Fights Lastnight

You really have no right to poke at anyone's picture.

That's your safezone. And it's just fun to watch you fall back to it time and time again.

And it's old news man.

I mean dude, you called the cops on a kid because he made fun of you. Then lied about dying your hair to hide your natural gingerness.

And to top it off I have YET to see a picture of you NOT snuggling up between some dudes.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Dodging you? I dueled you about a month ago and wrecked you like 8-1. And you kept crying about how rusty you were.

Remember that?

Congrats on killing me 4x. I guess that some how dismisses the million other time I have beat you.

Do you care to do a set up for gold? I can go ahead and post screen shots and claim they were money duels too.

We can have someone record :)

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
You really have no right to poke at anyone's picture.

That's your safezone. And it's just fun to watch you fall back to it time and time again.

And it's old news man.

I mean dude, you called the cops on a kid because he made fun of you. Then lied about dying your hair to hide your natural gingerness.

And to top it off I have YET to see a picture of you NOT snuggling up between some dudes.

No, actually I threatened legal action when someone was harassing my friends and family over a video game it had nothing to do posting 10 year old pictures of me.

I apologize I have real life friends and don't live on my computer like you do.

White Lotus

Sorceror
Also kilo-hybrid. Door stoppers don't go on the top of the doors.

P.S. (serious question) Do you prefer flour or corn tortillas?

Dodging you? I dueled you about a month ago and wrecked you like 8-1. And you kept crying about how rusty you were.

Remember that?

Congrats on killing me 4x. I guess that some how dismisses the million other time I have beat you.

Do you care to do a set up for gold? I can go ahead and post screen shots and claim they were money duels too.

We can have someone record :)

The only person I have dueled that killed me like 8-1 was illuminati. And it's not a big deal for me to say he is better.

Regardless, you dodged my duels 2 years ago (same time as that video you posted) And during that time I offered a 1m duel on a no namer alt. And floored you 4/4. Was going best of 5.

Deny it all you want man. I'll admit when I die. I don't have a problem doing that.

But YOU, your such a self centered little brat, with an ego that your skill can't match.

It's annoying.

You take pride in your group, most of which have been accused/found guilty of cheating.

And your proud of that? Your a lowlife, a pebble in uog history that no one will remember.

The ONLY time you have ever "Got me" was when you logged on one of my friends accounts, and looted 50k each reg and wands from my house.

And you act like that's something.

I log on SO rarely, but holy shit. You never log off man.

I can appreciate love for this game, it used to hold a spot in my heart. But for you to log on, 18hrs a day, 7 days a week. And call out other people for playing?

You have mental issues.

You need to grow up. Not in the sarcastic bullshit-shit talking way either.

You really need to take some time off the game. Get your life/sexual preferances in order, and then come abck and just enjoy the game.

Instead of living off it.

Now I'm going to go back to my normal lurker ways, checking the forums every now and then.

Have a good one.