UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Updates 8-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melissa_Br

Wanderer
Re: Updates 8-22

Dark Skorpio said:
Samurai's still have quite a few pvp abilitities. Just because chain para with the sword of the stampede + honor for two hit kills isn't an option doesn't mean they can't pvp... just means you have to work at it now.

Yeah, There are still quite a few abilities.. but take a look at mages.. Mages were never nerfed, only buffed with lrc, lmc, fc, fcr, mana regen... =] Kinda imba :p

Scorpio X

Wanderer

Melissa_Br said:
Yeah, There are still quite a few abilities.. but take a look at mages.. Mages were never nerfed, only buffed with lrc, lmc, fc, fcr, mana regen... =] Kinda imba :p

That arguement won't get you anywhere in aos. LMC works for chiv, necro, ninjitsu and bushido abilities. FC/FCR is your stam, we can cast at a certain rate, you can swing at a certain rate. And to be honest, you can swing faster then our greater heal so you should have no complaint. As for mana regen, well you use mana for a dexers special blows, it helps you just as much as it helps us.

Dexers now get a bonus, you can never be fizzled or have your swing disrupted. You can keep chugging refresh pots or casting divine fury to keep your stamina up to always swing at your fastest rate. Mages will run out of mana and not be able to fight while you're still swinging your weapon of choice. As for lrc, don't even go there, mages must carry around regs where as all you need is your insured weapon.

Nerevarine

Wanderer

i understand the fact that stampede + honor is overpower. but the single fact that samurai cannot honor another player for a duel is wierd... i'm talking about the roleplaying part of it. i can't honor a player. but i can honor a rabbit . it's wierd :)

but about the pvp part of it... if at least the evasion ability was fixed. it's a good thing indeed...

Melissa_Br

Wanderer

Dark Skorpio said:
That arguement won't get you anywhere in aos. LMC works for chiv, necro, ninjitsu and bushido abilities. FC/FCR is your stam, we can cast at a certain rate, you can swing at a certain rate. And to be honest, you can swing faster then our greater heal so you should have no complaint. As for mana regen, well you use mana for a dexers special blows, it helps you just as much as it helps us.

Dexers now get a bonus, you can never be fizzled or have your swing disrupted. You can keep chugging refresh pots or casting divine fury to keep your stamina up to always swing at your fastest rate. Mages will run out of mana and not be able to fight while you're still swinging your weapon of choice. As for lrc, don't even go there, mages must carry around regs where as all you need is your insured weapon.

Hey! I never said I'm a dexxer... My main character is a mage, and I'm stuck with her... I was just talking its weird!

Scorpio X

Wanderer

Melissa_Br said:
Hey! I never said I'm a dexxer... My main character is a mage, and I'm stuck with her... I was just talking its weird!
Hey if you play a mage, more respect to you.

OMFG! I love this update. It nerfs the 3 biggest gimp templates demise has ever seen, stampeders, ki attack archers, and honor using archers

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

its gonna be nice being able to actually ride a mount around brit gate :p
I cant wait til they put in the active detect

EKiN

Knight

Yes !

Having 8 or 9 blue archers and stampeders calling me noob cause im not stupid enough to go outside to get ganked should be a distant memory...
..Now they will be to afraid to show their faces in fel :D

Also some other very notable changes made! Excellent job Asayre!

does evasion work?
and is riding sweek fixed to actually damage the mounts?
and when dismounting the opponent must heal the mount to remount?

Just because I'm ignorant on the topic... I'm going to ask.
Are there any plans to have the Craftable Artifacts in effect... or are they already? And if so.. where are the recipes?:confused:

Yancey said:
Just because I'm ignorant on the topic... I'm going to ask.
Are there any plans to have the Craftable Artifacts in effect... or are they already? And if so.. where are the recipes?:confused:

one step at a time there buddy.

We will get ML content when the devs finish with it. There is a metric shit ton of new coding that needs to be done in order to get ML off the ground. (thanks to asayre8 for the metric shitton measurement, I laughed irl when I read that)

And personally I would rather them take thier time to make sure ML content works as it should and is stable.

clutch

Wanderer

xeres said:
one step at a time there buddy.

We will get ML content when the devs finish with it. There is a metric shit ton of new coding that needs to be done in order to get ML off the ground. (thanks to asayre8 for the metric shitton measurement, I laughed irl when I read that)

likewise. almost sounds like something off the trailer park boys. only they wouldn't have the foggiest clue what a metric tonne is in the first place.

is anyone else not able to log right now? how is it that everyones raving about updates and I cant connect?

Nefaristides

Wanderer

base speeds are only tweaked for poison strike (one circle higher and slightly less damage) all the rest of the necro spells unchanged. So this means FC2 speeds your necro spells by upto 0.5s (as asayre said it works as per magery).

Personally, to me it feels like Magery is this huge broad spectrum of disciplines and spells and whatnot and that Necromancy is like a sub-category of Magery whereas I feel that it should be an equal to magery in every way, shape and form---I miss seeing the old arcane reagents, such as Bloodmoor, Fertile Dirt (although its there, not for necro purposes), Eyes of Newt, Executioner's Cap...I mean Magery is so in-depth and it would be incredible if Necromancy were as in-depth and actually became a separate school and discipline instead of just an attribute, like it is now.

EKiN

Knight

any other necros love the new changes as much as i do??

a necros dream come true forsure :D

Michel

Wanderer

Nefaristides said:
Personally, to me it feels like Magery is this huge broad spectrum of disciplines and spells and whatnot and that Necromancy is like a sub-category of Magery whereas I feel that it should be an equal to magery in every way, shape and form---I miss seeing the old arcane reagents, such as Bloodmoor, Fertile Dirt (although its there, not for necro purposes), Eyes of Newt, Executioner's Cap...I mean Magery is so in-depth and it would be incredible if Necromancy were as in-depth and actually became a separate school and discipline instead of just an attribute, like it is now.

I TOTALLY agree what you are saying here,that's so true!

Status
Not open for further replies.