UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Updates 8-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASayre

Retired RunUO Developer
Updates 8-22

1. [17:00] <ASayre> I are be writing changelog in here
  2. [17:00] <ASayre> Zillions of optimizations
  3. [17:00] <ASayre> CIDR ranges now show affected accounts correctly
  4. [17:00] <ASayre> AnkhNorth renamed to AnkhEast
  5. [17:01] <ASayre> err
  6. [17:01] <ASayre> AnkhEast renamed to AnkhNorth*
  7. [17:01] <ASayre> Ansella Gryen won't be renamed each server reboot
  8. [17:03] <ASayre> tillerman now updates when decay level of boats change
  9. [17:04] <ASayre> 10% resource bonus for humans -> as per osi, hides ore and logs only
  10. [17:05] <ASayre> CAn no longer rename pets in jail
  11. [17:07] <ASayre> Fix in parry calculations in a fit of lysdexia
  12. [17:07] <ASayre> Honor no longer works on players
  13. [17:08] <ASayre> ADvanced charcter creation with chivalry/necromancy now gives skill itms
  14. [17:10] <ASayre> Fix to the samurai newbiequest with the andles
  15. [17:11] <ASayre> Diseased cats now named correctly
  16. [17:11] <ASayre> fix to logging out during tourneys/events
  17. [17:12] <ASayre> fix to elvenwashbasineast
  18. [17:12] <ASayre> 50 skill in weapon you're holding required to use evasion if you don't have a shield
  19. [17:13] <ASayre> one metric shit-ton of generics and such. (yes, That's a technical term. Metric shitton)
  20. [17:14] <ASayre> fix when Cronus decides to change the leader of the guild and thus crashes the server
  21. [17:15] <ASayre> Gypsy animal trainers nolonger have duplicate staves
  22. [17:16] <ASayre> respawn of resouce banks now 25% faster for elves
  23. [17:18] <ASayre> elves have 20% increased chance to get the 'better' resource instead of the default resource,
  24. [17:19] <ASayre> Ki Attack no longer works on ranged weapons
  25. [17:19] <ASayre> Leggings of bane now have 255 max hp
  26. [17:21] <ASayre> Necro spells now work with FC
  27. [17:23] <ASayre> bright plants now correctly show their name
  28. [17:23] <ASayre> Elves now have intrinsic nightsight
  29. [17:23] <ASayre> Poison Strike speed and base damage tweaked
  30. [17:24] <ASayre> Polymorph no longer has a timer, it's now a toggle spell
  31. [17:25] <ASayre> Bear Masks and deer maks and things which extend from them can now be repaired with tailoring
  32. [17:26] <ASayre> Riding Swipe paralyzation immunity like parablow and nerve strike
  33. [17:29] <ASayre> when faction towns become unowned noone gets silver now
  34. [17:29] <ASayre> stalking bonus capped, as well as clearing now
  35. [17:29] <ASayre> (capped at 10 + skill/10)
  36. [17:30] <ASayre> elves are now twice as hard to track
  37. [17:30] <ASayre> track*
  38. [17:30] <ASayre> Aniaml form doesn't make you grey
and Some preperation for an (unrelated to the orb) secret stuffs which I'm sure you will all love.

juanmatus

Wanderer
Re: Updates 8-22

[17:19] <ASayre> Ki Attack no longer works on ranged weapons[17:19]

im sure Aids guild dont like this lol

xaxas

Wanderer

[17:21] <ASayre> Necro spells now work with FC

[17:23] <ASayre> Poison Strike speed and base damage tweaked

The cap on FC for necro is 2 I presume?
What is the damage and casting time for Poison Strike now?

blueice305

Sorceror

perfect, same day WoW came out with a nice patch aswell . today is patch day!
oh yeah all those ppl who talked so much sheet who used stampede... i lol'd in there face

ASayre

Retired RunUO Developer

xaxas said:
[17:21] <ASayre> Necro spells now work with FC

[17:23] <ASayre> Poison Strike speed and base damage tweaked

The cap on FC for necro is 2 I presume?
What is the damage and casting time for Poison Strike now?

Necro spells are like mage spells as far as FC is concerned.

look on UO.com or stratics for the Poison strike change. ;P

juanmatus

Wanderer

Asayre thank u and nice work..... :D

in other posts, ppl is posting that sword of stamped will not paralyze u.

is true? i will be glad.

blueice305

Sorceror

juanmatus said:
Asayre thank u and nice work..... :D

in other posts, ppl is posting that sword of stamped will not paralyze u.

is true? i will be glad.
it doesnt chain... like one after another

blueice305

Sorceror

asayre , you havent thought about changing the loot to be more like Osi. thats the only thing now that needs to be done. then ill <3 this shard

malakhi

Wanderer

excited am i. thank you so much for the CRITICAL fixes :D :D :D :D

may we all say farewell to the sos noobs.

Scorpio X

Wanderer

best
fixes
EVER

One question though, does this make necro faster (with fc 2) or does it just mean that its possibly slower (having fc 0).

Velius Nox

Sorceror

Well it'll be a good thing for Necro mages.And for warriors having that FC 1 on a shield will be a slight bonus as well.Used to run a necro mage on a different shard and that would have been great for him.One fix that I'd like to see personally is with wraith form and the mana leach it gives for damage.I have yet to test the push rule yet.Plus the Vamp form doing damage when your in LRC gear or using arcane equipment.I also agree with pistol pete about the loot thing lol.
This has come to be my favorite server though and the population is great here.

Scorpio X

Wanderer

Elegy of Icaros said:
Well it'll be a good thing for Necro mages.And for warriors having that FC 1 on a shield will be a slight bonus as well.Used to run a necro mage on a different shard and that would have been great for him.One fix that I'd like to see personally is with wraith form and the mana leach it gives for damage.I have yet to test the push rule yet.Plus the Vamp form doing damage when your in LRC gear or using arcane equipment.I also agree with pistol pete about the loot thing lol.
This has come to be my favorite server though and the population is great here.
-1 shields for dexers are going to be a problem now. I used to have a -1 13/15 shield for a dexer but now it makes a difference.

As for the push rule, the way it works here is if you're full stam you can push through something without losing stam (thus you can keep pushing). But if you're not at full you can't walk through. I'm not sure if that's how it is on osi though.

Velius Nox

Sorceror

Yeah guess it'll make a small jump on really good FC1 shields with good mods.And what I was refering to on the fel push rule is when your in wraith form you just pass strait through any being period without a stamina hit.Guess it's the plus from being incorporial aka not a physical being.Used to chew through champ spawns with some fcr & spell damage increase jewels in wraith form because of the mana leach.Never run out of mana

Scorpio X

Wanderer

Elegy of Icaros said:
And what I was refering to on the fel push rule is when your in wraith form you just pass strait through any being period without a stamina hit.Guess it's the plus from being incorporial aka not a physical being.
I know you were... You said you hadn't tested the wraith push rule and I told you how it worked on this shard :).

Nomon

Wanderer

base speeds are only tweaked for poison strike (one circle higher and slightly less damage) all the rest of the necro spells unchanged. So this means FC2 speeds your necro spells by upto 0.5s (as asayre said it works as per magery).

Melissa_Br

Wanderer

So.. isn't it weird that you can't honor a human enemy but you can honor a monster like a snake?

(Ok, I know its OSI style, but there's no more pvp for bushido's... OSI sux.. :p)

Scorpio X

Wanderer

Melissa_Br said:
So.. isn't it weird that you can't honor a human enemy but you can honor a monster like a snake?

(Ok, I know its OSI style, but there's no more pvp for bushido's... OSI sux.. :p)
Samurai's still have quite a few pvp abilitities. Just because chain para with the sword of the stampede + honor for two hit kills isn't an option doesn't mean they can't pvp... just means you have to work at it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.