UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Updates 8-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nefaristides

Wanderer
Re: Updates 8-22

EKiN said:
any other necros love the new changes as much as i do??

a necros dream come true forsure :D

Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that FC is applied to Necro...but really...why shouldn't it be? I mean is Spellweaving going to be a discipline of Magery or a whole different school? I bet it'll be a discipline...it shouldn't be. If there were more spells created and focused on and they were made more independently, then you could efficiently have just a necromancer...or a mage...or a spellweaver...all with their appropriate skill enhancements (Eval Intel, SS, etc etc)

Kurwai

Wanderer

ASayre said:
[17:12] <ASayre> 50 skill in weapon you're holding required to use evasion if you don't have a shield
someone tells me how doeas that work exacly? some pattern maybe? or where to look for it?

[17:23] <ASayre> Elves now have intrinsic nightsight
meeehehehehe, i hate nightsight! dobrze wam tak gupie gupki!!! :>

[17:24] <ASayre> Polymorph no longer has a timer, it's now a toggle spell
then it's like Ninjitsu animal form now... :/ don't like it. everything is trying to be equal - it's stupid IMHO. Some part of Necromancy is now more like Magery. Some part of Magery is now more like Ninjitsu. Some part of Ninjitsu - again - more like Magery. In no time there wouldn't be any difference other than the name of the skill you're using. However, it's just a feeling - i never played mage or necromancer.

[17:30] <ASayre> elves are now twice as hard to track
hmm... there was 100% chance of succesfull tracking with tracking skill 00.0% on players that have NO hiding at all (hiding 00.0%). so now on elves it's 50%, am I right?

[17:30] <ASayre> Aniaml form doesn't make you grey
what a shame :( i play ninja... (yyy, i meant healer - sic! ;]) and (again IMHO) it was good with grey name when in animal form. it would be even better if the name would change, like when you're a grey wolf, the name's 'a grey wolf' and so on. that would increase a chance for escaping after unsuccesfull assasination or something like that. i see those mages running around the forest, killing all the dogs, cats and wolfs :p

now my RP playing is even worse :( i don't know why, don't ask :p i just feel worse when I am blue wolf :/ kinky...

P.s.
but it's still a greate job :D

Scorpio X

Wanderer

Kurwai said:
then it's like Ninjitsu animal form now... :/ don't like it. everything is trying to be equal - it's stupid IMHO.
It's not even close to being like animal form, you can't move faster. You just appear different, you're still slow moving and there are no benefits for being polymorphed.

Dark Skorpio said:
It's not even close to being like animal form, you can't move faster. You just appear different, you're still slow moving and there are no benefits for being polymorphed.

thre is one advantage :p chickens r hard to target hehe

Red Squirrel

Wanderer

EKiN said:
any other necros love the new changes as much as i do??

a necros dream come true forsure :D

Yeah definately glad. But only thing, I need to figure out how to fit fc2 on my suit now. :D Not sure if the poison strike change is good or bad, I'll find out as I use it. perfect to finish someone when pain spike + mortal did not quite do the job, and I miss. :p

dead-eye

Knight

juanmatus said:
[17:19] <ASayre> Ki Attack no longer works on ranged weapons[17:19]

im sure Aids guild dont like this lol

OMG!!!! i can go back to brit gate and not get wtf pwned by dryadd archers!!!!

YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.