UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update

Vay-Jon

Wanderer
I am just happy I got on for a minute or so :D. I would go out and get fresh air, but when it is so cold out side I just do not think that would be a good idea.

Faded-hybrid

Sorceror
I still can't log in, on my UO:G it shows hybrid as still down, o and I had connection for a little but when i went to the shard it said something like cannot connect to the shard, its down or some bullshit, o and if this is another attack time to crack some skulls :D

Vay-Jon

Wanderer
How cold is it now? Last night it was I think -16, then the day before that it was in the -14 to -20. It sucks living in Montana up in the mountains =/.

tubesock said:
hell yeah down in SC cold as hell....like really really cold...and windy and stuff....and cold...freezing

Sean Tagnor

Wanderer
Were we attacked agian cause if so lemme know if it was defiance so i can spam and piss everyone off on that sharg till hybrid coems back up or if it's not defiance ill do it anyway for shits and giggles

Here come the flames.

tubesock

Wanderer
well like last week we were havin record highs at like 70-80 and stuff...and its like 20's right now....so it was a pretty big change