UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update: Bile's Current Location

Re: Update: Bile's Current Location

Sundoom;504832 said:
Blood means war and war means blood, it's a common ground for those who wants to live and those who want to kill, those who fight for peace and those who fight for themselves.

Beginning of one of my poems (the full version is long)

And yes I am a poet. What of it?

Have you ever been to a Poetry Slam? There's one in the city I used to live in that I'm attending next Friday. My friend Kay'la is going to a competition in Toronto to see who represents Toronto at an Internation Slam in Detroit some time later this year. She's going to be performing @ the one I'm going to next week, and has been bugging me to do so as well. However, I think my poetic nonsense is far too comedic to be presented at one of these. heh.

Sundoom

Sorceror

ParagonDancer;504836 said:
Have you ever been to a Poetry Slam? There's one in the city I used to live in that I'm attending next Friday. My friend Kay'la is going to a competition in Toronto to see who represents Toronto at an Internation Slam in Detroit some time later this year. She's going to be performing @ the one I'm going to next week, and has been bugging me to do so as well. However, I think my poetic nonsense is far too comedic to be presented at one of these. heh.

Actually I submitted one of my other poems into a poetry contest Fall 08. It was a great night to say the least :D but i didn't win.

(Add-on)

Well, my advice is, write about something that really just reaches out to you. Hell, uo is a good place for making poems. In fact, write about Kay'la, without a name of course, and just have ideas that match her personality.

Maybe even a comedy piece inside the poem about how she persuaded you to submit a poem into the contest in the first place.

Pont

Knight

I've been playing on Demise for 898 days now. I have never been banned and never been to jail for real (I visited but didn't stay)........Whats wrong with me??? :eek:

Gio

Wanderer

I wont see some fucking posts around me whoever is he/she who is not playing this game more than 15 hours in a day. and for forum nerds i have something 25sm for ya.

Khephren

Knight

huh?

I wouldn't consider that ''great'' to play UO 15 hrs a day.... what about social life? you still answer your phone? eat? sleep? work? socialize? hook up chics? (or guys if you are in there...)...

Pont

Knight

Gio;504875 said:
I wont see some fucking posts around me whoever is he/she who is not playing this game more than 15 hours in a day. and for forum nerds i have something 25sm for ya.

Khephren;504880 said:

Me too, I read this numerous times and I still don't get it.....tu penses il parle une autre langue Kephren?

Khephren

Knight

Oui pont, desfois j'ai de la misere a le comprendre, mais c'est pas grave, Il est déja sur ma liste noire... Il est aussi très facile a faire enrager....

I added to huh? if ya go to that post again.... lol

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Gio;504875 said:

tge het fcuk tuo of gtautnel nda od gsotmihne hwit ryuo elfi.

Decode the message for wise words of advice.