UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update - 5/17/2008

KennyRodgers

Wanderer
Re: Update - 5/17/2008

Thanks for making it clear Christoff. If i had my way aoe would work like it was supposed to and bolas would be gone but im just one guy lol. You guys make your changes the way you want and i will try to play with it but it seems to me that you are slowly starting to go the way of osi and i thought you guys didnt want that.

Snax

Wanderer

Essentially all you did is force us to make blue characters so we can continue abusing your flawed fucking rules and EQ/MS spamming the shit out of your explode potion/wand spamming cunt characters?

You wasted 2 days of my play time to make murderers completely extinct.

We all know why this change went into place, and it is a victory for us and a defeat for you... EQ/MS was never an issue until we knocked you guys out of your ivory towers.

Its just sad that you have to play double standards for Reds and Blues, should have made the changes straight across the board.... Trammelizing is a slippery slope.

KhaoZ

Sorceror

SouthernPride2;1678256 said:
It just doesnt make sense if your gonna do a change like that and get rid of faction fielding except for the few 5v5's in del and the east side of the world pvp early morning.... doesnt sound very good for the server as a whole =)

learn to freakin sync drop

Rhadam

Page

i think EQ/MS is confusing the servers populace with the admins...

let me talk to you straight: THIS is a change by the admins... of who the fuck knows.. what the server populace wanted was AOE changed for EVERYONE not just reds... which is a real stupid move...

so SA... stop thinking that the server couldn't take the heat because of this change, think of it as the admins wanted to ruin your guild... the general populace of this server wants AOE to hit everyone no matter what your status is.

They could have AT LEAST made greens hit greens... but that would totally kill your guild... i think they should have made blues hit blues.

this change is a step forward and a step backwards... yes AOE shit hit everyone, but not just for reds... that is ridiculous...

Weazel

Sorceror

And this is why we will be playing blues mostly to prove a point about the absurdity of the changes. I give it over/under 2 weeks before the rules are changed for blues as well.

Formater

Knight

Snax;1678651 said:
Essentially all you did is force us to make blue characters so we can continue abusing your flawed fucking rules and EQ/MS spamming the shit out of your explode potion/wand spamming cunt characters?

You wasted 2 days of my play time to make murderers completely extinct.

We all know why this change went into place, and it is a victory for us and a defeat for you... EQ/MS was never an issue until we knocked you guys out of your ivory towers.

Its just sad that you have to play double standards for Reds and Blues, should have made the changes straight across the board.... Trammelizing is a slippery slope.

I was going to write a big post complaining about how disrespectful some of these posts are towards the staff but I am just going to sum up my thoughts by saying -

Go play somewhere else.
Enough said.

boosalsa

Wanderer

they should make EQ/MS attack anyone and everyone in sights. the way it has ALWAYS been not only on UOG but on OSI as well. SA would rage quit the shard for sure lol, they would be beaten 3v15.

UOGSales

Wanderer

As much as I like crippling no talent PK guilds.. it is largely unfair to pick and choose..

Earthquake should be an earthquake
Meteor swarm should be a swarm of meteors..
And explosives should explode..

for everyone, killing everyone..

Hell, I always thought that casting EQ should damage the caster as well...

KennyRodgers

Wanderer

Whats sad is that the blues outnumber the reds therefore when they make polls it will always be in favor of the blue guys. Us that play pks are always going to be on the short end because the admins look at poll percentages which are always going to favor the blues. You admins out there should just use some common sense and see that these aoe spells and pots should work as they are supposed to and correct it. I play all types of characters and i think this should be fair for both sides. Unfortunately this change is totally screwing pks. Yes i will also still play my pk but i will fight knowing the disadvantage i had before is twice as much now. This update should be called the anti pk update. Go ahead blue guys and tell me im crying because i am. This makes me sad.

Countessa

Knight

KennyRodgers;1678851 said:
Whats sad is that the blues outnumber the reds therefore when they make polls it will always be in favor of the blue guys. Us that play pks are always going to be on the short end because the admins look at poll percentages which are always going to favor the blues. You admins out there should just use some common sense and see that these aoe spells and pots should work as they are supposed to and correct it. I play all types of characters and i think this should be fair for both sides. Unfortunately this change is totally screwing pks. Yes i will also still play my pk but i will fight knowing the disadvantage i had before is twice as much now. This update should be called the anti pk update. Go ahead blue guys and tell me im crying because i am. This makes me sad.

I can't agree with this statement. There are no real blues. There are reds and closet reds (blues).

Countessa

Knight

You kill other players. You are in the closet.

Stand up and say. "I am Testament and I am a pker"

We are all friends here.

Formater

Knight

Countessa;1678860 said:
You kill other players. You are in the closet.

Stand up and say. "I am Testament and I am a pker"

We are all friends here.

Ya you do not have to lie to make friends bro.