UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update 1/27/2008

creap

Sorceror
Re: Update 1/27/2008

Addicted;1625268 said:
I assume it will work more like this now:

"The skill's secondary function is to determine your level of control over a particular pet. It accounts for 20% of your chance to control a pet (Animal Taming accounts for the remaining 80%)."

so if 100 taming accounts for 80% then 25 lore accounts for 20%.

kdivers

Knight

vexed;1625273 said:
OMG I HATE THESE CHANGES! MY TAMER SUX NOW MAN I SPENT 15 ON A PET SUMMON BALL, 1 MIL ON A 7X MARE, 500K ON 500 BOLAS.. AND NOW MY TAMER SUX ?? GOD DAMMIT!

TAMERS WERENT OVER POWERFUL MAN.. ALCHY IS .. WHY NOT NERF THAT TOO.. I CANT BELIEVE HOW MUCH TAMERS SUCK NOW

GOD IM FUCKING RAGED RAGED RAGED RAGED FUCK FUCK FUCK

addicted.. and no i cant control my pet at all so its not just 80 percent from taming.. i cant control my pet 9 outta 10 times.. its totally fucking nerfed.. not just a little.. its TOTALLY fucked.

then you shoudl have picked a PVP template that required skill...

Ed Banger

Wanderer

Mark;1625048 said:
A few quick changes this evening:

• Fixed a few obscure bugs that could potentially have crashed the server.
  • The bug in the pet control algorithm that allowed players to control Nightmares with nearly 0 animal lore skill was fixed.
  • Boats will no longer block the placement of houses.

These changes are effective immediately after restart.

As always, thank you for your support.

Thank God for the lore requirement.

akeidolon

Wanderer

Mark;1625048 said:
A few quick changes this evening:

• Boats will no longer block the placement of houses.

These changes are effective immediately after restart.

As always, thank you for your support.

Oh god yes

vexed

Wanderer

Man alchy dexers (macers) run the shard.. t hey complain beacuse the only template that can compete with alchy/war hammer (Aggy) is a tamer..

No other class can beat a aggy war hammer/alchy but a tamer.. Those are the two most dominating builds on this serv.. Hallys are a forgotten art.. But people say "Alchy/Stun" Even tho those builds can own, yes they require tons of prescision with timing perfect.. Dexers can run around chasing ppl with blessed weps.. why cant tamers use bolas/ mares ? The rich ppl complain and toy with the shard now alchy/macer cant be beat.. sure sometimes u can drop them 1v1 with alchy/stun-- but thats basically the only class that can compete now.. why would someone nerf the only competition to a alchy/macer build :<

Ra

Sorceror

Awesome update Marky Mark. Can't wait to read more crying-tamer posts.

JoeWagon

Wanderer

ran around and placed 2 houses because of the boat changes.

(haha tamer builds with 20 lore, what were you thinking?)

hoglegs

Sorceror

JoeWagon;1625597 said:
ran around and placed 2 houses because of the boat changes.

(haha tamer builds with 20 lore, what were you thinking?)

they were thinking "hmm, I a r33t stun tamer."

vexed

Wanderer

hoglegs;1625609 said:
they were thinking "hmm, I a r33t stun tamer."

Uhh i was thiking since Alchy/Macers with Aggys own me -- let me try to compete... Oh now i cant.. Time to stop playing UO for a while again :\

Felony-FA

Sorceror

I seem to not run into many alchy dexxers while I'm running around compared to the number of mage alchy/stun combos. I might just be in the wrong places, however. :)

Also, I don't think I have ever run across any stun tamers; at least any who have actually stunned me rather than paralyzed me. If I see that they are good tamers, with a lot of pets, I won't even bother. :)

The only problems I have with tamers are the ones who bola me when I try to pk them. Then I can't outrun their damn mares or dragons. :(