UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update 1/27/2008

Mark

Knight
Update 1/27/2008

A few quick changes this evening:

• Fixed a few obscure bugs that could potentially have crashed the server.
  • The bug in the pet control algorithm that allowed players to control Nightmares with nearly 0 animal lore skill was fixed.
  • Boats will no longer block the placement of houses.

These changes are effective immediately after restart.

As always, thank you for your support.

Addicted

Disciple
Re: Update 1/27/2008

GluttSDS

Sorceror

Good change imo... namely on boat blocking issue. Theres still many viable templates available for a pvp tamer out there-- this was fixing a loophole in the game(at 20 lore ur pets shouldnt obey you).

Good to see and good for hybrid ^^ la.

hoglegs

Sorceror

Excellent changes.. No more insane tamer builds and gay boat blocking....very nice.

Addicted

Disciple

Warlox;1625184 said:
well what is min to control mare now then?

I assume it will work more like this now:

"The skill's secondary function is to determine your level of control over a particular pet. It accounts for 20% of your chance to control a pet (Animal Taming accounts for the remaining 80%)."

vexed

Wanderer

OMG I HATE THESE CHANGES! MY TAMER SUX NOW MAN I SPENT 15 ON A PET SUMMON BALL, 1 MIL ON A 7X MARE, 500K ON 500 BOLAS.. AND NOW MY TAMER SUX ?? GOD DAMMIT!

TAMERS WERENT OVER POWERFUL MAN.. ALCHY IS .. WHY NOT NERF THAT TOO.. I CANT BELIEVE HOW MUCH TAMERS SUCK NOW

GOD IM FUCKING RAGED RAGED RAGED RAGED FUCK FUCK FUCK

addicted.. and no i cant control my pet at all so its not just 80 percent from taming.. i cant control my pet 9 outta 10 times.. its totally fucking nerfed.. not just a little.. its TOTALLY fucked.