UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOGamers Logo needed

creap

Sorceror
Re: UOGamers Logo needed

Here is what happens when I get bored.

Ozzy

Sorceror

creap;1927696 said:
Here is what happens when I get bored.

I like the idea, a little to pirate and cartoonish, would be fitting if UOG was full off buttpirates... Wait... it is.. nvm great one :eek:

nasty ole butt pirates indeed. I like the ones by beelz still. i do however like the one someone came up with using the sword with the photo shop tool. pretty neat looking imo.

Feffer;1924065 said:
With this one for full artwork:

And the Just the vertical ankh as an icon image.

Perfect. Also, man the reply box sucks when you quote an image... doesn't even show cursor location.

Also I can't edit that post with out it deleting the image, so I will have to double post, but the slanted ankh looks better still as a header.

Ra

Sorceror

I'm confused, was this a logo contest or a banner contest?

beelzebub

Knight

Ra;1935078 said:
I'm confused, was this a logo contest or a banner contest?

my thoughts exactly. see Ryan says clearly in the beginning of the thread that he wants a LOGO that can be scaled from poster to icon size. so i assume it's an actual logo. any 'banner' images would just be basically for show (which i dont really agree with when designing a logo, you should always show it as a stand alone image before you add a background.)

anyways, ill keep making more if there's still no word on the outcome lol

beelzebub;1935229 said:
my thoughts exactly. see Ryan says clearly in the beginning of the thread that he wants a LOGO that can be scaled from poster to icon size. so i assume it's an actual logo. any 'banner' images would just be basically for show (which i dont really agree with when designing a logo, you should always show it as a stand alone image before you add a background.)

It was said very early on by Ryan that you could have separate images for the icon and poster.
fortyninex;1919651 said:
If we would like to enter the contest with 2 related images, (One poster size, One icon size), is that allowed or do you strictly want to have one universal image that can be shrunk to the icon size.

Ryan;1919689 said:
I'm fine with this either way... it doesnt really matter..
So its not really a strict thing as long as you have images/theme that can cover the sweep.

epinephrine

Sorceror

beelzebub;1935229 said:

Your sig should win <3