UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOG Merchants Guild.

Irina

Wanderer
sunfiregt: I would appreciate if you started logging onto AIM every once in a while, I need to talk to you :)

Oh, due to other circumstances, we are most likely moving out of the rp town.

Sorry for any dissapointment there.

Furota, aim me or Irina.

kulio

Wanderer
Hey Punkter's Slave, ill join in on my crafter...I have Tailoring, Tinkering, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Inscriptioning, Carpentry, and Magery.....there almost GMed!! =) aim planet_eclipse123

Brief Update -
The guild house is up and things are rolling. Stone will be placed in time for everyone to join, as long as your task(s) are completed on time.

Other news -
I goofed! So I must call a meeting.
The meeting will be @ 1pm CST on Sunday, March 27.

If you can't make it, AIM me @ PunkersSlave, with the name of your character that will be joining the guild.

I understand this is Easter weekend, so it is not a crucial meeting. Just make sure you aim me with the information above, if you know you won't be making it.

Hmmm.... easter day,
they just said today there was going to be a easter egg hunt that day, i would come but...
i really want to goto the event, :(
if it wasnt at the event time i would go,

naga753 said:
Hmmm.... easter day,
they just said today there was going to be a easter egg hunt that day, i would come but...
i really want to goto the event, :(
if it wasnt at the event time i would go,
I took that into consideration. Don't worry, there will be more than enough time to get ready for the event.

This meeting should take less than a half hour.

Irina

Wanderer
Guildstone has been placed, some members have already been added.

Orders are due today, tomorrow, and monday (talk to me for your deadline)

Guildmeeting is tomorrow and it will be BEFORE the scav hunt, I talked to Fallon, and he will delay it until our meeting is over.

Thanks guys :)

Name change -

We are now known as Merchants of Hybrid, [MoH]. I didn't do any research on our name, Merchants of Gamers and the abbreviation "MoG". Turns out "MoG" is in use. Oops. =)

Meeting -

The meeting today went off without a hitch. I wish more people would have shown up but, that's ok.

For those who didn't show up, I need your Aim/ICQ, IRC and, in-game guild-char name.

We also have a cheap, temporary message board. http://www.voy.com/193295/

Razer1

Wanderer
I messaged you PM about joining. I have a alchy/miner/smith/tailor/carp/tink all gmed on it and with 50 magery and 50 ID I would love to be in your guild.

AIM smasherofhopes
MSN [email protected]
ICQ 93420908

I am willing to supply at least 10 suits of leather armor a day take orders for smith armor. I will also be happy to have weps on my npc's at all times and kegs. I would help with carp/tink things also.:)

A

Arradin-hybrid

You know, i was interrested in joining, but it seems to me like this is a big group of people, doing the trading and crafting for *YOU* ? Ofcourse i might be wrong, and its nothing wrong with such, but its nothing i am interrested in.
I know that most people may want to make money that way, i´m just not one who wish to work for someone else, i rather do it on my own , or be a PART of something, not work UNDER something/someone.

So, if you could tell me something more about this guild/Community, i would spend an extra hour thinking about it.

I come from OSI Europa shard, where i spent 110% of my time Trading, So the dedication part is nothing to worry about.

Very well, hope to hear from you soon.

Irina

Wanderer
Arradin said:
You know, i was interrested in joining, but it seems to me like this is a big group of people, doing the trading and crafting for *YOU* ? Ofcourse i might be wrong, and its nothing wrong with such, but its nothing i am interrested in.
I know that most people may want to make money that way, i´m just not one who wish to work for someone else, i rather do it on my own , or be a PART of something, not work UNDER something/someone.

So, if you could tell me something more about this guild/Community, i would spend an extra hour thinking about it.

I come from OSI Europa shard, where i spent 110% of my time Trading, So the dedication part is nothing to worry about.

Very well, hope to hear from you soon.

Basically, we give you orders and you complete them for us. You have a lot of say in anything that goes on, like prices. We have a price list, but we understand that prices vary.

Every order completed has a bonus. How big the bonus is depends on the order, and how big it is.

We are currently looking for a few leaders. We need a head of mining, gardening, and weaponry. Other than that, everyone works under their head leaders.

If you want more information, or have other questions, feel free to message me at Eyecandi123188 on aim and [email protected] on msn.

Razer: We would be happy to have you! Message me on the aim that I listen above :) Thanks guys

A

Arradin-hybrid

Ah yes, that was what i was afraid of.

I´m not interrested in doing work for someone else, I´m interrested in running things, thats why i was planning on starting my own , as always...

And i dont use either AIM or MSN ... ICQ and IRC is all.

Very well..
What i did on Europa, i was an Real Estate Broker.. Thinking of doing that here too, but so far it seems that houses dont have much of a market. Otherwise i will/would go for that

Tyrone

Wanderer
I just cheked UPS tracking and it seems its scheduled for my pc to be at my door tomorrow which is rather frustrating. I'll be in IRC for a bit tonite (at a friends place)