UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOG Merchants Guild.

UOG Merchants Guild.

Our name has changed
We are now..
Merchants of Hybrid [MoH]
I need everyones Aim, IRC and, In-game Guild names.

Currently, I am looking for the following people:
I need approximately 5 people to help me think about the overall ground work for this.
Six heads, can be better than one. =)

These 5 people will become executive officers, once the ball is rolling.
Their responsibilities will be anything from helping new players get started in the guild, to possible updates, news stuff (on a future website), and sending out work to the appropriate people for finishing orders.

Anyone with good business sense and a good understanding on how the UOG economy works. I am looking for the veteran merchants of the server.

Anyone wishing to join should have the mind frame of this almost being a job. With the exception, I don't expect 40 hour work weeks. I know some of you have lives, heh. =)

Some involvement is required, there will be dealines on orders.
You will become my "team".

For the New Players of the server:
I am currently looking for Miners, Reg Dealers, Alchymists, Tinkers, Carpenters and Tailors.

Miners\Smiths: I expect at least 5000 Iron Ingots per week. This may change, higher or lower, once things get going. The ingot market isn't very strong here, anything can happen.

Reg Dealers: With you guys, I expect that you know what you're doing. Also, I expect 20k of each reg, per week. I will be watching the faction town list for any major changes in town taxes, I'll keep you guys posted.

Alchys / Tinkers / Carpenters : Kegs. =)
I would rather actually have about 5-10 people with an Alchy/Tink/Carp, template.

Carpenters (for house add-ons) : You are required to be able to craft anything and everything on the carpenter list, with the exception of traps.

To all: To make this work correctly, we need to cooperate with each other. Without cooperation and some dedication to this, it will fail. =(

****************************************************************************************************
Everything else -
This will become a vendor mall, in the end. Grunt labourers will be paid well for what you do, I know how tedious these tasks are. But, if you work together, as a team, things should go smoothly. You stand to make some good cash!

Hopefully this all goes well.

If you are interested in one of the "manufacturing" departments, pm me on how to join. I'll get back to you once I need you. (It may be a few days.)

For those who wish to become part of my "team", (or those I have messaged about this), Aim me.

Lunarpancake

Sorceror
i used to be in the MER guild (merchant) and i ran the vendor mall at vesper if u were around back then.

anyways i can run a bod cvendor....still got 100's leftover from when i shut mall down... and i can still use my tailors .

dont PM me ....AIM me plz at : Lunarpancake

sunfiregt

Wanderer
*waves hands in the air*
Wow you actually are going to do it.
If you need any help hit me up and ill be glad to help you accomplish this.
UOG needs this.

Oh, I left out one thing:

I'm going to message everyone who is interested, Monday morning. If I can't contact via Aim, I'll be PMin'.

Z

ZugZug

Trade here

MAke sure to use the market board on the rpring www.rpring.com/forum

Oops!

I will be putting a slight halt on everything, just until Thursday. I've got some serious IRL stuff to cover, so I'll be fairly busy for the next few days.

Thank you for your patients.

PS!

Ignis

Wanderer
I, the Executive Officer of ming NEED MORE MINERS. so all you miners out there join up if you will

*edit hahaha i said ming. i meant mining. i just thought id leave it there because it was funny.

sunfiregt

Wanderer
Also Punkters, I will be able to sell rares like trammie stuff. Of course that will not be an ever lasting thing because I never buy things but the junk i have now will last a long time.

Have we a place to work out of yet? If not I have a small next to brit moongate (like 1 screen) we can sell out of. But its small.

Also, I would be willing to either mark or buy a set of runebooks that go everywhere for the house. Then we will have vendor and runelibrary traffic.

I hate to do this again but, I have to push the starting date back. I've got some stuff to take care of irl, so just bare with me. This should get off the ground soon.

Irina

Wanderer
I'm in it, too. I think this is a great idea, there are no good vendor houses. Basically, my job is to be a 'secretary' for everyone, and keep things organized. Props to Punkers for thinking of this :)