UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOG Merchants Guild.

Guild Meeting

Guild Meeting -​
Day: Sunday, April 3rd.
Time: 2pm CST​
Topic:​
We will be discussing guild structure, organization and communication.
I'm hoping everyone can and will attend this meeting.​

Oi! Back to work -

Just to let you all know, Monday through Friday, I'm working full-time 10 hour days. I might not be on during the week, depending on how tired I am at the end of the day.

Ruh Roh, problem..

Ok, next sunday, 1pm PST we are having a meeting. It's quite important, so it would be a good idea that you do show up. And a good idea that I don't cancel it. =/

Irina

Wanderer
Because I can't have a player account anymore, the I transfered the guildhouse to a friend. It will not be MoH headquarters anymore. What Punkersslave wants to do with it is up to him. I'm sorry about this.

The guild will move forward, it's just going to take sometime to get things organized again. That's what this Sunday's meeting will be about and a few other things, as well.

Sunday, 1pm PST (time may change)

The end for me, at least for a while. =/

Guild meeting is cancelled. Reason being: lack of time.

On that note, I regret to inform you all that I am stepping out of the guild and UOGamers for an undisclosed amount of time. I will be reinbursing those who have had their time wasted.

I do sincerly wish I could continue with everyone here on UOG and in the guild but, I really don't have the time. I'm back to working 50 hour weeks and my weekends are, "booked solid", so to speak.

Those who may be interested in taking the guildmaster position can aim me @: PunkersSlave or e-mail me. The first person to show intrest will recieve the entire "GuildMaster" account. The account has not been verified through the new e-mail/ip account verification system, you will become the full owner of the account.

Anyone with active assignments, aim me immediately to recieve payment for them.

uh

is the guild still alive? and who's the new guildmaster? if there's any other positions in the guild that needs to be taken im happy to help somehow.