UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO Gamers Hybrid in Maintenence.

Well its addictive like smoking however that does harm you. Couch potatoes statisticly live longer than people who do alot of physical activity. So unless you are a lard ass and need to run a mile to lose 100lbs....UO is actually increasing your lifespan!!!!! Don't worry i'm just bored, not like I actually care about any of that lol, but its true for the most part.

Now only if i want to play uo and listen to King Diamond.
that is a good damn life
if you say other wise u are a gay
Now Come on I live in Fucking Mississippi
theres nothing to do at 10pm

Lord Bjorn

Wanderer
evilmageguy said:
Seriously, get a fucking life. Go get a job, if you have one, go do some community service or something. It's a game, GET A FUCKING REALITY CHECK. You people who can't 'live without uo' need to fucking get a grip and realize how pathetic you are. I'm not trying to put you down, but obviously the only way to get through to you all is to be brutely honest, and that is what I'm doing. Do something good with your time, and don't waste it. UO is just a game, an addicting piece of shit at that. It's just as bad as smoking if you ask me, you live less if you smoke (most likely) and you loose valuable life time playing UO.

Whoa, buddy, chill out! Yeah, UO gives me cancer in teh lungs. Everytime i log onto Hybrid, I feel the pixels of my Fuck Trammie sandals mutating the cells in my bronchioles

shadowmosesx

Wanderer
Whoa, buddy, chill out! Yeah, UO gives me cancer in teh lungs. Everytime i log onto Hybrid, I feel the pixels of my Fuck Trammie sandals mutating the cells in my bronchioles

hahaha me too

Lord Bjorn

Wanderer
JenSlade said:
You guys really need to read. He isnt advertising for defiance, hes saying since we are down lets log on defiance and harrass that gay shard :)

Word Jenslade :) I made a character awhile back on Defiance when hybrid was down and was sorely dissapointed.

On a lighter note: JenSlade, you're joining Fallen Lords right?

Cadense, that is probably the most disrepectful comment I have ever heard. First off the staff does not get paid, instead they do this for you out of their kindness and generosity of contributors. If that is all you can say, say nothing at all. Though countless people are involved in fixing the server when under attack Mark and Ryan deserve some serious respect. If you want to geek go be a trammy on some other server please, thanks.

Lord Bjorn

Wanderer
omfgword

Cadense said:
im bored i want uo gamers wtf.. plz fix it and fix it soon, so i can geek tonight..

He sounds really ub3r with all the acronyms, maybe hes joking? kthx lol roflmao w00t wtf omgah

KottonMouth

Wanderer
you people need to get lives lol...or jobs...or hobbies...or SOMETHING....but then again i understand uo IS like crack. I failed many classes in highschool because of uo and skipped many a days camping idocs.

ah the love

sgtpuddin

Wanderer
Listen Nubs And Lamers

look lamers... first of all YOU CAN DETECT WHO DOES A DOS ATTACK. I KNOW THIS BECAUSE OF THE SIMPLE FACT THAT I HAVE A WEBSITES I ADMIN OVER AND PEOPLE TRY AND DOS ATTACK THEM ALL THE TIME... I ALSO RUN SERVERS FOR UT2004 AND COUNTER -STRIKE... AND IVE HAD PEOPLE TRY AND DOS ATTACK THEM... SO SHUT UP U LLAMA U DONT KNOW ANYTHING THAT COMES OUT UR MOUTH...AND FOR THOSE ADMINS ... JUST TELL YA WHAT;-) GIMME THE IP OF THE GUY DOING THE DOS ATTACKS;-) ILL TAKE CARE OF IT.... NO WORRIES:-D

evilmageguy

Wanderer
Majestix said:
Cadense, that is probably the most disrepectful comment I have ever heard. First off the staff does not get paid, instead they do this for you out of their kindness and generosity of contributors. If that is all you can say, say nothing at all. Though countless people are involved in fixing the server when under attack Mark and Ryan deserve some serious respect. If you want to geek go be a trammy on some other server please, thanks.

I can't stand people like you. Instead of whore monitoring threads for people 'disrepecting' the OH SO AWESOME staff, why don't you go find something better to do. I'm tired of saying it, so I'm just going to tell you to go read my thread labled "My Opinion." Seriously, sucking up like you are is not going to get you renamed l33t items like Irina, just some bullshit flames like the one I'm attempting to make.

Hey evilmageguy, guess what this isn't a flaming thread? Grow up perhaps? Ryan and Mark have never gave me shit and I do not know them whatsoever. If you think i'm being lame by saying they are awesome fine. I play uo quite a bit and for me they run a good service. When someone attacks them and all staff for what is known to be a DOS attack they are morons, and so are you for not respecting me. Evilmageguy, is that your char? If so I own him all day !!!! Newb ;/

Camaway

Wanderer

[flame] I think that your comment lacks just as much respect as his does. Some of us have donated plenty of money to this shard, and other haven't. I am not saying that they have to get this shard up immediately just because I donated, I'm simply saying that some people on this shard DO have some right to complain when it goes down. You on the other hand only have the righ to shut the fuck up, for being an over-sensative little bitch. Now shutup. [/flame]

tubesock

Wanderer
HOLY FUCKIN SHIT U GUYS ARE FUNNY =/.........all u lil pecker heads that talk about these people havin no lives are full of shit......cause all ur doin is readin these forums cause u cant get on uo either....and trying to act all hard talkin shit......obviously u aint doin shit either cept sitten there readin and typin.......=/

Lord Bjorn

Wanderer
Oral for items!

evilmageguy said:
I can't stand people like you. Instead of whore monitoring threads for people 'disrepecting' the OH SO AWESOME staff, why don't you go find something better to do. I'm tired of saying it, so I'm just going to tell you to go read my thread labled "My Opinion." Seriously, sucking up like you are is not going to get you renamed l33t items like Irina, just some bullshit flames like the one I'm attempting to make.

omfg, BJs for "renamed l33t items like Irinia" aim: gankster419
Thanks for the heads up, evilmage, I didn't know I could get cool shit for sucking up.
And thanks for "whore monitoring" people who "whore monitor threads [for disrespect]"