UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO Gamers Hybrid in Maintenence.

CoBrA_

Wanderer
geek

coming from the same sucks up probably expecting a gift after this.. all im asking if its gonna be up or not.. not all admins are working on the shard and he had gms to keep us updated what are they doing.. ur probably starring at ur screen hiting the connect arrow over and over again hoping this time u will get on.. i dont wanna hear ur busy doing something else when u got time to get on forums to flam about something i asked about... if ur watching tv do it i tryed asking nicely in a post but u had to be a suck up and be a flammer

grape-soda

Sorceror
sad....

It's kinda pathetic what people will do because of jealousy, i just wish i could catch up to one of them in real life, i might not be big but im sure i could swing a bat or a big stick hard enough :cool:

Lord Bjorn

Wanderer
I say we all just play on Defiance, its t3h r337

Defiance, guys, everyone make a char there while the shizzard is down :-/

Shinsaru

Wanderer
I just left defiance for UoGamers, this place is much better, no rares comin out the ass of every monster, no "awesome" dungeons EVERYWHERE for donators only. Yeah, im liking it here ^^

andrewkholt

Wanderer
"yall are crazy wanting to resort to vilance over a stupid game"

i would change that to read "violence" and take out the "stupid", but none the less same idea.

JenSlade

Wanderer
You guys really need to read. He isnt advertising for defiance, hes saying since we are down lets log on defiance and harrass that gay shard :)

brentfro

Sorceror
wow the shard being down showed me what a big loser i am and love to play uo i have nothing to do without UO on right now......

Hunts1287

Wanderer
grape-soda said:
It's kinda pathetic what people will do because of jealousy, i just wish i could catch up to one of them in real life, i might not be big but im sure i could swing a bat or a big stick hard enough :cool:

shut up please?

BenJamin

Wanderer
dang....i wish i had an Xbox right now.....it should of came in the 1717 of december......now www.newegg.com doesn't carry them anymore..so now im looking for some........dang this sucks....i have 2 games (lord of the rings, and halo2) without a mom.....

paulonius

Wanderer
defiance doesnt really have any decent pvp'ers ive noticed. But i have to admit that server is DAMN FAST and reliable. Im game to jump on there and destroy that server, uog vs dfi !!

well i dont know what person or what server did this

but if i find out im going to get my paintball gun put in the lead ball that i got for it :) and shot the people who did this+ who ever i see after that :):)

evilmageguy

Wanderer
Seriously, get a fucking life. Go get a job, if you have one, go do some community service or something. It's a game, GET A FUCKING REALITY CHECK. You people who can't 'live without uo' need to fucking get a grip and realize how pathetic you are. I'm not trying to put you down, but obviously the only way to get through to you all is to be brutely honest, and that is what I'm doing. Do something good with your time, and don't waste it. UO is just a game, an addicting piece of shit at that. It's just as bad as smoking if you ask me, you live less if you smoke (most likely) and you loose valuable life time playing UO.

Now guys, let's all relax and be friends. Let's have some posts that have meaning instead of flamming everyone. Sorry to be a downer, but let's have some fun instead of jumping down everyones' throats.