UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO Gamers Hybrid in Maintenence.

evilmageguy

Wanderer
Majestix said:
Hey evilmageguy, guess what this isn't a flaming thread? Grow up perhaps? Ryan and Mark have never gave me shit and I do not know them whatsoever. If you think i'm being lame by saying they are awesome fine. I play uo quite a bit and for me they run a good service. When someone attacks them and all staff for what is known to be a DOS attack they are morons, and so are you for not respecting me. Evilmageguy, is that your char? If so I own him all day !!!! Newb ;/

Funny because I haven't played on my character named EvilMageGuy for 3 weeks or so. Duel me anytime, name is Degenerate, always at the duel pits. And the reason I made the comment I did was because I'm tired of people sucking up. It's okay to appreciate something, but you go to far when you suck up 24/7 to people you don't even know personally.

sgtpuddin

Wanderer
all im saying is the simple fact of if someone wants to dos attack this shard because its better than the other one.. thats gay.. and they need to be delt with accordingly... i have many people i know on this server and even tho i just started this game.. i have went to the def. server.. and there isnt nothing but a bunch of fags in there... they are mad because they have less respect and no one likes their punk ass's... but i will tell u what guyz... mark.. and ryan... i love the work.. u guys have helped me out a few times.. and been very helpful... so keep doing what your doing... if u need any help on anything.. such as programming something or anything like that... just gimme a shout... u have my email.... and uh.. x20xvirus is my aim name.. latez

Maceyoface

Wanderer
Owning all Hackers

I will be more than happy to para gank the fuck out of whoever hacked the shard for a cute lil outfit to wear to the duelpits.

sgtpuddin

Wanderer
lol.. im not talking about para ganking them... if someone wants to dos attack a server just because the shard who owns the server has more players and is better.... then that means that they need to be totaly taken out...have their bios flashed... hard drive over clock... along with the processer and ram.. untill the point where their whole computer crashs

I like UOG much better so nobody ban me lol, but Defiance runs a damn good server. The people might suck sure, most of the good ones are developers seeing as they are my old guild from Europa. Its always on, and always fast. Plus we don't really know who ever did the DOS attacks, just assumptions if I am correct.

Maceyoface

Wanderer
Still owning hackers since day one

I will piss in the harddrive of the hacker, overclock his processor and put his ramsticks in my toaster while para ganking his ass with VC squad cause we stay crunk. :)