UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Unknown Solen (Clue To Chicken of Doom Escape that Destoyed Moonglow!)

Everblossom

Squire
If something drops a peculiar seed, there's a chance it will instead drop a fragrant seed. I got one from the Ant Lion in one of the new Solen hives. :)

Fragrant seeds are dropping in the appropriate manner from the applicable mobs.

I think this may be an issue with the quest... Might wanna bring it to someone's attention... *coughEOScough*

<<<<<<<<<<<URGENT!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Captain Lucian is in Moonglow by the ant hole!!!!!

"Captain Lucian"
"I am troubled. I fear that Lord Brahm is not quite himself"
"Brahm"
"Yes A few things he has said and done have indeed concerned me."
"Concerned"
"Please help me by finding Mardoth the Ancient Necromancer, he will know what to do."

baaoodler

Traveler
thats a dangerous task to check.. I just ran around where the mares spawn and did not see anything.. I am currently evading my college firewall and it loses connection so I had to abort before I died lol.. I will look more when I get home

Everblossom

Squire
Thomiadram, the blue horse that had been hanging out at the stable outside of Brit, has disappeared as well. I don't spend a lot of time in Umbra so maybe someone who does can tell me... has this book always been where Mardoth is usually found? Or is it a new addition?

Thomiadram, the blue horse that had been hanging out at the stable outside of Brit, has disappeared as well. I don't spend a lot of time in Umbra so maybe someone who does can tell me... has this book always been where Mardoth is usually found? Or is it a new addition?

I indeed saw that... and was wondering the same thing... given that "the ides" means "the middle" and the book references a "month," the "middle" month of the year would be June... the beginning of which is VERY quickly upon us.

May be just a stray observation... may be a clue... I'm not sure.

Everblossom

Squire
If you head out Luna's south gate, pass the bridge, and continue on the road for a few screens you'll find more blue poop off the road, by a tree. If you continue further down the road, there's more poop past the brigands. Maybe Thomiadram decided to go for a stroll through the trees? I haven't found him yet or Mardoth. Anyone else have better luck?

EDIT: Captain Lucian is no longer by the solen hole near Moonglow.

gilgamash

Knight
Nearly no blue poo (nice rhyme btw) there anymore, but if you traverse the mountain, there is a healer covered in blood. Does not talk however.

Attachments

• healer#.JPG
    healer#.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 30

gilgamash

Knight
URGENT!

Green slimy boogers appearing at umbra, bank!

Edit: I have the feeling that something might be coming up in Bedlam...

Edit 2: This thing is becoming more and more obnoxious. Poo, boogers, ... what next? Barbecued Testicles?

Caretaker

Sorceror
Yeah.. He's moved to the Library just outside of the Castle.. He seem the same, (Quests and info) but his location seems to have setup there. Maybe he's doing more research or something....

baaoodler

Traveler
Nearly no blue poo (nice rhyme btw) there anymore, but if you traverse the mountain, there is a healer covered in blood. Does not talk however.

I noticed him last night while looking for a hole in that area.. i even checked the caves for passages with no results

Just went back with every intention of killing that healer and he has vanished