UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Unknown Solen (Clue To Chicken of Doom Escape that Destoyed Moonglow!)

baaoodler

Traveler
the new hole seems to be just about like the others .. the only thing i noticed that caught my eye was the map seemed more square like a building than the usual tunnels in the solen holes

ive not noticed any spring related clues

were the horse and horse dung tied into the story with the meeting? also the randon sh@t splatter in luna bank?

Kallitcha

Squire
Anyone know whats up with this quest giver in the hall way at brit castle? Doesn't seem to be activated yet, Im wondering if its connected,,,Kallitcha_5-16_22.19.jpg

gilgamash

Knight
Did not get a single "spring" yet... Quelle surprise!

Btw, the horse is sorta a town crier, you can ask it for "news", which it certainly does not have :)

Cheerio,
G.

baaoodler

Traveler
Has anyone timed the queen respawn?

Ive started clearing a hole then recallig to the next, to try and speed up the process. Today i went from mooglow >> Nj hole >> ice hole

By the time i got back to the moonglow hole the queen wasnt around again and still no warrior.. when i arrivex at hole 2 the wArriors were all back.. no queens.. then to hole 3.. warriors and no queen.

In reality a person only needa the warriors to complete the quest anyway, so its not really a problem. It just makes the whole spring thing difficult.. not that the springs are worth anything a lone anyway.

My observation is that the moonglow respawn timer is much slower than hole #2 and #3. I warrior respawn can be quick at times in the 2nd and 3rd holes, but seems to have lulls at times.

I would hypothosize that hole 2 is thr best suited for poison sac retrieval.. i think the 3 warriors spawn a bit faster there

baaoodler

Traveler
Well ive had a black hedge on my vendor for a few days. Dropping the prics increments as days pass. I started at 800k and am down to 99k lol.

I figure 20-50k would be a fair price

The springs are the same ones you can craft and buy from an npc so no point of collecting them. And its a bad time to attempt to sell the seeds/plants. Once they stop spawning the price will go up.

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
Notes from Meeting, held on Wednesday night:

Lord Brahm said:
Welcome fellow citizens to this meeting.
Asteroth has called you here, as he has further information for you.
I now ask Asteroth to step up and speak.
Asteroth said:
Thank you my lord.
Well... Um.... Yes! You are probably all wondering where I hast been,
Or more to the point what I have learnt,
But let us discuss your findings first.
Some of you when rummaging on the Solen corpses have found "Springs",
Unusual loot indeed!
Where they obtained them from we don't know, nor do we know why.
It has also been noted that our town has a new visitor called Thomiadram.
A very charming but confused character indeed.
Lord Brahm said:
I have seen stranger things my friend on my travels.
I do not see the relevance this has to our meeting about the Solen.
Asteroth said:
Yes my Lord I can't see how this is relevant either, but it intrigues me none the less.
As for my travels.
Now you see I did visit many of my learned friends, naturalists and scholars.
Firstly we did discuss the "strange eggs"
Oh and some very interesting conclusions were reached.
Us naturalists have spent many a year studying the red and black Solen eggs,
with the help of our fine citizens of course.
Well the point I'm trying to make is
NO ONE has observed these new eggs hatching!
Lord Brahm said:
But surely just because it has not been observed does not mean it is not so.
Asteroth said:
Yes my lord of course much more study is needed, this race is very new and we know so little,
but we are learning more each day thanks to the brave citizens of Britania.
I am learning more each day, but the poison sacs seem incredibly fragile.
please do keep up the good work everyone.
Next and most exciting of all.
Some of my learned friends are positively convinced that there is a third Solen hole.
I cant be sure of their methods, but just because i don't understand their mystical knowledge
this does not mean that they are wrong in their findings, although there is no physical evidence of this entrance.
So I leave it in your competent hands to discover this evidence.
With their dowsing and other hocus-pocus, they have deduced that it should be somewhere on Dagger Isle.
Please remember to report any findings in the appropriate manner.
Now with that said, I will take my leave and continue my studies in the castle library
Lord Brahm said:
Thank you Asteroth.
If any of you people would like to assist our naturalist friend, you know what must be done.
Farewell citizens.

baaoodler

Traveler
(Be careful, the new quest popped up while i was returning a poison sac and it vanished..although the new quest could be an added step before you get a prize)

fyi a new quest started from asteroth.. its for SPRINGS..

prize was a "black seed". no "Rare" or "peculiar"

and gears are loot on queens and warriors

How common are "black seed".. should i plant it?

Souced

Sorceror
oh so does he have 2 quests now or just one and if it for springs can't you just make them instead of collecting them

baaoodler

Traveler
They added a step to the quest chain.. so you turn in the sac and then get the spring quest.

Clues and facts ive compiled:

- gears are now loot a long with springs

Which leads me to suspect that something mechanical will come into play.

- ive done the new quest chain 12 times: 8 "black seed", 4 "white seed"

- no seeds have stacked thus far

- poison sacs do's and do nots:

Do not drop a looted sac on your toon to loot it.. most of the time they will vanish.
Do not try to kill two two birds with one stone and buy springs before you turn in the sac.. it will vanish.

Do loot the sac directly into your pac and toggle it a quest item.. the go directly to turn in

This morning i had 2 warriors drop sacs in the same mob.. i was able to complete the quest twics in one go. :)

Warriors drop sacs much more frequenly based on spawn rate.. dont waste time on queens