UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ultimate Boat Race *20mil of Prizes*

lucascyb

Sorceror
I dont think he thought about when u kill spawn it blocks the other team from competing also placing boats blocking the race so the other team can catch up isnt really a race imo
gayest player ran event ever i would not recomend his events to anyone unless u wanna get ur boat blocked in by some levithans and then the other team rolls by and he lets them pass thank u and go fuck urself, now i dont feel so bad for boating ur mare and swampy yesterday

pete liv

Sorceror
I dont think he thought about when u kill spawn it blocks the other team from competing also placing boats blocking the race so the other team can catch up isnt really a race imo
gayest player ran event ever i would not recomend his events to anyone unless u wanna get ur boat blocked in by some levithans and then the other team rolls by and he lets them pass thank u and go fuck urself, now i dont feel so bad for boating ur mare and swampy yesterday
look at you all butthurt and teary eyed

how's that ass pain feelin

~ a uo baller(lol you said it yourself)

pete liv

Sorceror
actually i looted a boat key =P

and got another large ship (no dragon mast)

thanks for playing "jump to assumptions" though

and to think i would have missed all the fun had i not decided to refresh houses today and noticed a shitload of spam at del bank upon regging up
at least he gave out prizes still and hey a gm even deleted one of my boats and moved the other so it wasn't like i affected anything

still a gimped out thing to do. wonder why people stop doing events for ya seriously. this is to help the server not to help you get your rocks off for griefing people trying to have fun

pete liv

Sorceror
hey man from what i saw my boats didn't even get a chance to DO anything before a gm moved/deleted them

but yes i was laughing the whole god damn time. especially when folken started yelling at me heh

Maya

Page
Everyone is just hating and being cry babies. I was on the winning team, but I was dead at the finish line. Even though I didn't receive a prize, I still had a great time. Thanks for hosting this Folken.

a camel

Sorceror
Thanks Pete! That was the worst thing anyone could do. That event would have been great, it was well planned out.

Uomvp

Knight
It was a good event. Pete i mean i don't know how to explain this any easier. No one likes you... No one wants anything to do with you; you're so fucking negative. Try to enjoy one thing people try to do or just don't participate but don't try to fuck up events. Fcking loser.

pete liv

Sorceror
? i've never lost a fight in real life what are you talking about. try and control your burning anus before bringing real life shit into a game hahah

the event was fucked before i did anything. maybe he should have taken boat mechanics into consideration. also, had there not been walls of text every screen at del bank, I would have never known about the event, and that spam was one thing that made me devote the 3 minutes it took to create chaos.

and on the subject of popularity, i have never made myself out to be a well liked "uo player" since the very start of my playing time here in 2003. hell even on OSI people killed me on sight simply for the shit I'd pull.

remember when you used to be able to gate from inside houses and walk through both ways? yea that was me that forced that change. me and a friend were gating into our tower with stacked poison/fire fields walled off by tables for 2 weeks before they changed that shit. this is a game where you can do what you(aside from spew racist shit and call people rapers lol osi bans lol)

i am keen to the solo aspect of this game and i thoroughly enjoy the publics tears as a result of my actions. welcome to uo kids

sssuuu

Knight
lol why all the hating on pete?

Did he spam boats across an entire waterway to prevent anyone from moving? I'm curious and pics would be awesome lol

*Rides away on an emu*