UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ultimate Boat Race *20mil of Prizes*

Folken1

Sorceror
BEHOLD BRITANNIA! ANOTHER EVENT OF GLORY!

This event is as described, THE ULTIMATE BOAT RACE.

THIS EVENT WILL BEGIN TOMORROW, THURSDAY DECEMBER 8th AT 7:00PM EASTERN TIME.

The basis of the event is 2 teams, 1 team on each boat, both boats will be set on course by me at the exact same time. THERE WILL BE NO PVP, NO KILLING MEMBERS OF THE OPPOSITE TEAM. But be certain, there will be PVM, BUT NO PETS will be allowed on the boats.

The winning team will be the first team to reach the end of the course, those members of the team who are alive at the end will receive the 20mil worth of prizes.

*RULES*
*NO KILLING PLAYERS
*NO SWITCHING BOATS, I WILL BE WATCHING YOU.
*IF ANYONE SABOTAGES EITHER OF THE BOATS BY SPAMMING "DROP ANCHOR", THE EVENT WILL END AND NO PRIZES WILL BE GIVEN.
*NO MULTI-CLIENTING *anyone even suspected of this will be immediately DQed*
Anyone who breaks any rule will be immediately disqualified from receiving any glorious items.

At 7:00pm or a little before, I will post in this thread on where to meet me in-game. There will be a 30 minute window for people to come to me and be entered into this event.

If anyone has questions please post in this thread!

*FOLKEN EVENTS ARE FOR REAL FUN WITH FOR REAL GOODIES*

smooth85

Sorceror
good idea. make sure to spam in del for the non-forum noobies. sounds interesting, i may be home for this we'll see

Folken1

Sorceror
GUYS THIS EVENT WILL BE TAKING PLACE TODAY *THURSDAY* AT 7:00PM EASTERN. THAT IS IN TWO HOURS! I WILL POST ANOTHER UPDATE TO THIS THREAD AROUND THAT TIME TELLING YOU WHERE TO COME AND JOIN

Folken1

Sorceror
THE EVENT WILL BEGIN SHORTLY! EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO PARTICIPATE MEET WERSTROMTHEWHALE AT LORD BLACKTHORNES CASTLE IN BRITAIN! PLEASE DO NOT BRING PETS AND ANYONE WHO PVPS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN.

Folken1

Sorceror
thanks for participating all. this was my last event, you can all thank chia pet aka pete liv for blocking the course and for me never hosting an open event again

pete liv

Sorceror
and to think i would have missed all the fun had i not decided to refresh houses today and noticed a shitload of spam at del bank upon regging up
at least he gave out prizes still and hey a gm even deleted one of my boats and moved the other so it wasn't like i affected anything