UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Treasure and Trade, [-T-]

Re: Treasure and Trade, [-T-]

Okay, hehe, since I've missed so many people, we're just going to leave our messenger services running all day so we can still get messages while at work. My GF will add everyone who has posted AIMs when we get home tonight.

Son of Wanker said:
I dont see you on aim atm? :( you should have mine, papao9292
Heheh, Wanker, I had AIM on all night and you logged on, messaged me for two minutes when I was eating dinner, and logged off, hehe. You're on my AIM now though, and we should still be logged into AIM and ICQ so anyone who's interested can toss us a message at:

AIM: Cebrious Arcane

We'll probably have a massive treasure hunting adventure this weekend, so let me know!

Karma-hybrid

Wanderer

I'm recommending this guild to everyone who is interested. I've been in this guild a few days and we have had fun. We've done some t-maps, fought for the treasure and protected the guildhouse from some PK's. It has been fun. So everyone who's even a little interested: JOIN NOW!

Karma said:
I'm recommending this guild to everyone who is interested. I've been in this guild a few days and we have had fun. We've done some t-maps, fought for the treasure and protected the guildhouse from some PK's. It has been fun. So everyone who's even a little interested: JOIN NOW!
I agree. This form of guild helps the shard and adds more balance to the community. I highly suggest this guild for anyone who has any interest in whatever form of PvM..or just anyone who is looking for a "good" guild and good people to play with.

opie369

Wanderer

hit me up with a msg sometime wanting to join with my crafter and maybe we can talk about joining up 2 guilds for more strenght or something.

aim- opie369
ICQ- 266214431

a noob

Sorceror

I added you on ICQ and I'd love to join my ingame character name is Icelos

a noob, could you PM me your AIM. I'll add you and send you a message when I'm online.

nappaca, I added you last night, but wasn't able to contact you. My GF will be running around on her tamer (the GM) all night, so we'll toss out messages so people can join.

Had a few good hunts last night, but the revert nixed them, so we're going out again tonight. Vendors will be set up this weekend, so get in while you still can!

Contact us if you're interested!

Treasure and Trade, [-T-]

Up to 20 members and should be close to 25 when we get in contact with the rest of the people whose AIMs we have.

New L-Shape guildhouse and vendor house to be up and running soon. We'll be giving away runes at major banks for a grand opening.

Cowyannker

Wanderer

I'd like to join as well. New to the shard and working on BS/Tailor/Capenter/Alchmey. AIM:Cowyannker

Kaeko

Wanderer

Ceb, i need to rejoin, had an accident. This is Doomette. Guy asked me how to leave a guild, and well I made a boo boo. *giggles innocently*
Kaeko/Doomette

Sorry all, had a busy weekend and barely got on UO. I'll add everyone who has posted their info. No prob, Kaeko, we can get you on the stone whenever I or my GF is online again, hehe.

Hit me up Adian, we're going to start an Anti-PK division soon and could use a strong blue arm like yours, hehe.