UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Treasure and Trade, [-T-]

Treasure and Trade, [-T-]

Treasure and Trade is a new guild that my GF and I are founding. Basically, we will be a collective guild for PvMers, Treasure Hunters, Bards, Tamers, Fishers, and any other non-PvP related aspects of UOGamers. We will have a guild-wide pricing system that will be dynamic and will be reached and agreed upon by the members of the guild that deal in trade.

Treasure hunting will be a major avenue of the guild, and organized treasure hunts will happen often. Tamers will be welcome as they are a versatile tool in handling the stronger monsters in the game. Bards are also invited, as their skills aid in all forms of PvM.

Treasure and Trade will in no way be a PvP guild, and the members will defend against PK attacks, but not war any other guilds, nor will they join Order/Chaos or factions.

This is a guild for fun. We love PvP, but there are other aspects to the game that we enjoy as well. My GF has always wanted to run a guild on UOG, so she will be the Guildmistress for [-T-], and I will aid her in her duties as GM. Guild members will have the title based on their primary profession, and the oldest/most active guild members will attain the prefix of "Lead" for their given profession.

Since she isn't really on the forums, you can send me a PM, or contact me on AIM/ICQ if you are interested in joining. We share an ICQ, but the AIM is mine exclusively. Email works too.

There are no requirements other than the motivation to have fun, work together, and make a little gold in the process.

Feel free to post here, PM me, or use one of the following methods to contact us.

AIM: Cebrious Arcane
Email: [email protected]

Thanks!

Lorthic

Knight
Re: Treasure and Trade, [-T-]

I'm in. Hit me up when you get out of work and we'll discuss the details.

Naz

Sorceror

Ill join.Can you aim me because my aim isnt working,cant add buddies =<
My aim: Silver0k

*drools over treasure hunters*

pkpkppkpkpkppk :D:D:D:D

Glad to see such an interest. My network took a crap last night, so we weren't able to get online but I should have it up tonight.

Thanks for moving the thread, Terron.

If I haven't contacted you, and you are interested in joining, PM your info, or post, and I'll add you to the messengers. I finally got our network up again, hehe.

Thanks.

Jax

Wanderer

i till join your guild i dunno if you rember responding to my post but im the one with gm every gimp skills besideds whats needed to tresure hunt but who says i cant make a new gimp i alredy got 2;> my aim is jaxxtb my icq is 250-156-185

Ive go several tamers and other trammy chars =) I tried to msg you via aim but you was too cool for me i guess?????????????????