UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Treasure and Trade, [-T-]

Re: Treasure and Trade, [-T-]

Cebrious Arcane said:
Yeah, now you can stop ignoring me and get a character in the guild! Hehehe.

See you all Friday for some sweet Treasure Hunting!
?!??!??!?! i was like third to join remember :(

HardKase

Wanderer

Id like to join. My treasure hunter is still working on lockpicking, but has gm'd magery(including eval int, meditation)/cartograpghy/mining.

My Aim is HardKase007.

HardKase

Wanderer

cartography and lockpicking.

and even if you just have one, and a friend with the other.

look up on uo.stratics.com. theres alot of info about it on there

amaryllia

Wanderer

I'd love to join if you don't mind someone who's new to the shard, am 3/4 done with my Fisherman/Mage character and planning to start a treasure hunter bard after, would love the company since I'm not much of a PvPer!

Tekada

Wanderer

AIM: ChrisBH2001

I'm very interested in a guild like this. Get back to me ASAP please. I'm just starting on this shard.

Independent

Sorceror

Id love to get my t-hunter into a guild if theres this many peopla that what to join a guild... also have a tamer... I farm/poker allday soPM asap.. but not tonight, got some beerpongin to do. |32 and 11| not bad stats, for 2days

ResNulis

Sorceror

Who knows.... by now he could have the largest guild in UO if he was ever around. A lot of great ideas but no leadership. Hah. :)