UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tornadoes

Phelon

Knight
We all make fun of these banjo playing Hillbillies

Slow down there Bama, I play Banjo (really). You seem to be a part of a great community there and I hope you all recover quickly.

Isn't it strange that it usually takes a disaster to bring out the very best in people?

Bama

Bug Huntress
Slow down there Bama, I play Banjo (really). You seem to be a part of a great community there and I hope you all recover quickly.

Isn't it strange that it usually takes a disaster to bring out the very best in people?
We are a great community in a great State in a great Country thanks to the many (you are One Phelon) who have sacrificed and are sacrificing for us

Bama

Bug Huntress
WAR DAMN EAGLE
AND ANY OTHER ALABAMA SLOGAN I MISSED
sorry missy
These are not slogans........these are your battle cries your creed and what you say when you end your prayers
Of course the ones going to Hell always say Roll Tide Roll

ne14pic

Sorceror
looks like bama might eek out a win in a nail biter of a game and whats with your run defense -46 yds for mich st no wonder your second fiddle in your own state
a post I made in the iron bowl thread see I respect auburn

Saiiriel

Traveler
Sorry I'm a big ten man myself for our sissy brand of footballs battle cry is NOT IN THE FACE... NOT IN THE FACE
i'm super bias'd but more so because i think the pac-10 is some well placed expitives and really i feel the sec is still the best follow'd by the big ten pretty closely