UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tornadoes

TommyLeeRola

Wanderer
This is terrible... im sorry for the ones who lost their lives or goods.
Natural disasters seems to be increasing their frequency all around the world... and thats bad....
Good to hear the ones who went through it and are safe and i cant wait to know if everyone from demise is ok.

PS: Do never make fun of the Hillbillies

MB

Knight
Just got off phone with mom, she didn't realize how bad damage was last night when I talked to her. Whole houses are missing less than 3/10 of a mile from my family.

Wow, that *IS* just surreal. I've been near (<1 mile) from a handful of tornadoes in my life, though fortunately I'd never had to suffer anything worse than debris across the lawn. This, on the other hand, is just horrendous. At least it seems all of us here on Demise appear to be safe.

Bama

Bug Huntress
Damn Bama that's crazy! I am glad you guys are ok, that would drive me insane having tornadoes around i live in Washington and its bad enough during a storm i always think a damn tree is gonna fall on my house and crush me lol
OH how I long for those Seattle storms..............I grew up there

My husband jokes........at least in Canada when you come home from work all you have to do is clear the driveway of snow every once in a while in the winter (he grew up west of Toronto)
Here in Alabama when I drive home from work I always look up to see if that is the roof to my house flying by or I look around on the ground to see if that piece of furniture looks familiar

Rai'gy

Traveler
I didn't realize there were other players from Alabama. Thanks for thinking about us. Good to see this kind of thread. I hope all of you and yours are doing well. Roll Tide!

Bama

Bug Huntress
I didn't realize there were other players from Alabama. Thanks for thinking about us. Good to see this kind of thread. I hope all of you and yours are doing well. Roll Tide!

Muscles said he thought you were from the Huntsville area,is this so? I am in the Hoover area
And some of us don't Roll Tide but we ..............
...........................................................................WAR DAMN EAGLE

Saiiriel

Traveler
Muscles said he thought you were from the Huntsville area,is this so? I am in the Hoover area
And some of don't Roll Tide but we ..............
...........................................................................WAR DAMN EAGLE
glad you two are ok but really auburn and bama sigh idk what to do with either of you :(

Rai'gy

Traveler
I live in Florence, on the river in the very NW corner of the state. I used to pull for Auburn when they were not playing us but I'm still not over last year's defeat lol

Bama

Bug Huntress
I live in Florence, on the river in the very NW corner of the state. I used to pull for Auburn when they were not playing us but I'm still not over last year's defeat lol
It's all good
I went to Auburn but unlike many people in this State I only hate the Tide for about 3 hours late in November
Like I said I am an Auburn fan and there was no way we should have won that game