UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Top Ten Reasons to Make Gay Marriage Illegal

Megumi

Wanderer
Re: Top Ten Reasons to Make Gay Marriage Illegal

Flipper said:
yeah only the truly straight people go around telling everyone they suck dick for quarters

For you i'd do it for free <3

cursis

Wanderer

Wolfsbaine said:
you sir know nothing about medicine if thats the only way u think aids is passed.

Also your just proving your a moron and im descriminative against morons so please leave, you dont have the right to live because your a moron u simply make it more difficult for everyone else so please stop breathing my air and die irl.
oh and if anyone knows any gay people who have ICQ - 136468175 thats curiss's icq number (gotten from his public profile) so tell them to feel free to msg him and enlighten him about the other corners of the world.

oh and the way he talks. i dont think hes ever actully spoken to a gay person :S

Hate to bring this thread back...... but.... You really believe that somehow homosexuals are the great seers of the earth? how is having a gay guy talking to me going to enlighten me? Seriously, get your dick out of your ass and stop being a complete fucking idiot. thanks

Wolfsbaine

Sorceror

cursis said:
Hate to bring this thread back...... but.... You really believe that somehow homosexuals are the great seers of the earth? how is having a gay guy talking to me going to enlighten me? Seriously, get your dick out of your ass and stop being a complete fucking idiot. thanks

you have an uninformed opinion, your the idiot being a bigot, and i dont think your smart enough to be enlightened. but one can hope.