UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Top Ten Reasons to Make Gay Marriage Illegal

Folly Foot

Wanderer
Top Ten Reasons to Make Gay Marriage Illegal

01) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.

02) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.

03) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.

04) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn’t changed at all like many of the principles on which this great country was founded; women are still property, blacks still can’t marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.

05) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of marriages like Britney Spears’ 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.

06) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn’t be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren’t full yet, and the world needs more children.

07) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.

08) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That’s why we have only one religion in America.

09) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That’s why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.

10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven’t adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans. .

Re: Top Ten Reasons to Make Gay Marriage Illegal

time for a gay debate?!

im all for gay marriage. but i still think we should burn witches at the stake.

Wolfsbaine

Sorceror

Gay isnt something you become its something your born with - therefore natural, the world has to change otherwise it will die - gay's are just one small change in a group of many,
03) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract - dogs dont have thumbs and therefore cannot sign something properly.

09) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That’s why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children. - in gay relationships one is generally the bitch and the other the butch.

08) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That’s why we have only one religion in America. - religion is pointless and distracts u from facing reality - we are alone and we do what we want.

Not raggin on all americans (some are fantastic) but you sir seriously need to go outside america and pull ur head out of ur ass, you have nfi what the world is like and your in a very very small part of it.

"6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn’t be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren’t full yet, and the world needs more children." - you sound like Hitler.

ALLAH ACKBAR

Wolfsbaine

Sorceror

Underwater Ape said:
time for a gay debate?!

im all for gay marriage. but i still think we should burn witches at the stake.

i 2nd that sir.

top notch

Wanderer

iight no homo but i got nothing against gay marriage.. i think its fucked up to not allow someone to be with someone they love [keep in mind no homo] and isnt that the right to persue happiness or whatever.. thats fucked that they can even make that illegal

XIQJX

Wanderer

Wolfsbaine said:
Gay isnt something you become its something your born with - therefore natural, the world has to change otherwise it will die - gay's are just one small change in a group of many,
03) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract - dogs dont have thumbs and therefore cannot sign something properly.

09) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That’s why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children. - in gay relationships one is generally the bitch and the other the butch.

08) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That’s why we have only one religion in America. - religion is pointless and distracts u from facing reality - we are alone and we do what we want.

Not raggin on all americans (some are fantastic) but you sir seriously need to go outside america and pull ur head out of ur ass, you have nfi what the world is like and your in a very very small part of it.

"6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn’t be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren’t full yet, and the world needs more children." - you sound like Hitler.

ALLAH ACKBAR

That joke was obviously way over your head.

I'm totaly against gay marriage, but i'm all in for lesbian sex.

You guys talk like you've never seen a real homo in your life, because if you saw one liek i have you wouldn't like the idea of see two fucking faggots walking around holding hands with an addopted child with them.

Folly Foot

Wanderer

Gangsta-hybrid said:
I'm totaly against gay marriage, but i'm all in for lesbian sex.

You guys talk like you've never seen a real homo in your life, because if you saw one liek i have you wouldn't like the idea of see two fucking faggots walking around holding hands with an addopted children with them.

Always nice to see eligent and well structured arguements

UOGSales

Wanderer

I think anyone different from me should be fired... out of a cannon... into the sun...

Anyone who gets mad at Folly should like up the word Satire in a dictionary and then bludgeon them self to death with the book.

But seriously.. Gangsta brought up adoption and I gotta say..

Anyone who adopts a kid and gives him/her a good home is fine in my book. Better to have two mommies or two daddies than nobody at all.

kio123

Knight

2 gays may not be good parents but 2 lesbians would make the best
im always support the womens heart

cursis

Wanderer

Being gay may be natural... but it's not normal... just like being born blind is natural, but not normal...

Though the only thing i have against certain gays is that they flaunt it and make it look like they are special... tose gays should be beaten and tortured. Just because you are gay doesn't mean i give any more fuck than i would about anything else...

Cebrious Arcane

Forum Murderer

Comedy Gold. Coming into the thread, I was like "...wtf."

Glad to be surprised.