UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Top Pvp Guild

What is the best pvp guild

• Entourage (Entourage)

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Engage With Rage (Rage)

Votes: 23 15.5%
  • Untouchables (!U!)

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • Clueless Victories (...)

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • CHECK SIX DIVIDED BY TWO (Ck3)

Votes: 20 13.5%
  • DUKE NUKEM (NKM)

Votes: 12 8.1%
  • Old School Ownage (>!<)

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Old School (2D)

Votes: 23 15.5%
  • Choplets (-X-)

Votes: 24 16.2%
  • Deceitful Domination (!D!)

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire_Fang

Wanderer
Re: Top Pvp Guild

We may zerg, but tbh welcome to UO.
He who ganks best prevails.
And that is us really.
Dipset made us a mad cheat called "lol rage people with our field abilities" and it worked fine.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Actaully it was more like auto sync, auto heal party members, sticky health bar, things like that :/

Mustafa

Wanderer

Sure, you can win ganking... but there is a difference between winning and having skill... someone can lose and have more skill than someone who wins..

Sleepy Char

Sorceror

cursis said:
Sure, you can win ganking... but there is a difference between winning and having skill... someone can lose and have more skill than someone who wins..
Ah, but someone can also have less skill, less wins, and more fun. :D

Fire_Fang

Wanderer

Mr Fahrenheit said:
True that.
Also I outskill you all tbh 1v1 my rules.
Every fucker on this shard has their own "rules" for what makes a great pvper.
I say, shut up and die, we totally kill you all nps and we have fun, we win UO really.

Mr Fahrenheit said:
Hell ya, thats what -X- is all about, having fun.

The average convo in the -X- vent; "WANG HIM!" followed by two minutes of everyone laughing.

We're all getting annoyed at -X-, I know at this stage all this bullshitting they're doing, they're sitting in vent or ingame lollering because all of us are getting so worked up and they're just winding us up.

r33n

Knight

Pius Valentine said:
We're all getting annoyed at -X-, I know at this stage all this bullshitting they're doing, they're sitting in vent or ingame lollering because all of us are getting so worked up and they're just winding us up.

haha yeah. BUT THEY MAKE ME SECOND GUESS AS TO HOW BIG MY E-PEEN IS AND IT DOENST MAKE ME HAPPY!sDLJKF

Fire_Fang

Wanderer

Pius Valentine said:
Our vent is non stop hilarity and racism.
<3

Fedorov

Knight

Pius Valentine said:

you got it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.