UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Top Pvp Guild

What is the best pvp guild

• Entourage (Entourage)

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Engage With Rage (Rage)

Votes: 23 15.5%
  • Untouchables (!U!)

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • Clueless Victories (...)

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • CHECK SIX DIVIDED BY TWO (Ck3)

Votes: 20 13.5%
  • DUKE NUKEM (NKM)

Votes: 12 8.1%
  • Old School Ownage (>!<)

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Old School (2D)

Votes: 23 15.5%
  • Choplets (-X-)

Votes: 24 16.2%
  • Deceitful Domination (!D!)

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Pvp Guild

alright if your guild isnt on here then sorry but i was just going on the top of my head on what i think is some of the best pvp guilds

and yes i put mine in there but i didnt vote for it

NewbieHerb

Wanderer
Re: Top Pvp Guild

-X- is FAR from a good guild. They suck 1v1. They are not even decent in a group one falls and they all scatter. 2D all they can do is res kill, kinda sad. Saw a few of their members hanging around the bucs ankh killing ppl, funny but also very sad. Havent seen most of them, but I think Iam going to have to vote for NKM. I have seen a few of them around and they seem to like to earn their kills not scam them like the other guilds.

going with 2D.. saw them roll bucs and kill nearly everyone, including the shrine rezzes (big whoop). saw them take on ck3 as well..

NewbieHerb

Wanderer

Key words: NEARLY EVERYONE meaning not all. The people that had regs and fight stomped them, the others were the shrine rezzes.

lol they didn't get stomped at all.. you must not have been there.. they should just record packet videos next time

NewbieHerb

Wanderer

i was there, i saw them killing all the freshies from the ankh. Its funny watching ppl res just to get killed and keep doing it.

And to be honest I don't see how 2D or >!< earns mention. 2D tamer zergs, or zergs in general, and still usually manage to die outnumbered. Same goes for >!< except they just house hide 7v3 and stuff.

grerg

Wanderer

an loller skater said:
And to be honest I don't see how 2D or >!< earns mention. 2D tamer zergs, or zergs in general, and still usually manage to die outnumbered. Same goes for >!< except they just house hide 7v3 and stuff.
quite right sir

Status
Not open for further replies.