UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Too many R.P.K.s... ones that attack anything they see.

Darc

Wanderer
Re: Too many R.P.K.s... ones that attack anything they see.

Seddix said:
Ok, so if this is "the worst shard ever" then why do you persist in staying.

You write me a check for 80 dollars; mail it to me- and when i get it- i'll be gone. I'm less inclined to leave after dropping money here to start out. Now that I've seen what there is see- I'm really regretting it.

selo

Wanderer

Good luck finding a shard with more people on it :)

Darc

Wanderer

A black man (fast & big) said:
Good luck finding a shard with more people on it :)

Im well aware of what's out there- and I'm probably just going to go back to PlanetSide now that they released a way to play for free with limitations.

Or i'll wait for the fabled "DarkFallOnline" to come out sometime in the next decade.. or anything- watch paint dry; etc.

John K

Wanderer

Darc said:
You write me a check for 80 dollars; mail it to me- and when i get it- i'll be gone. I'm less inclined to leave after dropping money here to start out. Now that I've seen what there is see- I'm really regretting it.

What a little bitch..

Leave faggot.

that dood

Wanderer

HI LARGE USELESS THREAD CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO GET TO THE LANDFILL?

nutric

Wanderer

i read all 22 pages...and all i ahve to say is:

"ya, i don't think we will see darkfall online in our lifetimes :("

Darc

Wanderer

well one way to get it to the landfill would be to spam it with crap if you were friends with the moderators and part of the UOGamers "in-crowd" that uses the other people on this shard for their own personal amusement and make the rules up as they go...

This place is a joke.

Addicted

Disciple

Darc said:
well one way to get it to the landfill would be to spam it with crap if you were friends with the moderators and part of the UOGamers "in-crowd" that uses the other people on this shard for their own personal amusement and make the rules up as they go...

This place is a joke.

You have done nothing but complain about this shard and the staff since you started here. Go find another shard.