UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tokuno Spawn

fittin

Wanderer
thats no good if they dont spwan where stratics says then can someone help me out and let me know where i can find some?..i can solo one it just takes a min and alot of arrows

Perad

Wanderer
To emphasize what iw as saying about silly unicorn spawn

psz

Administrator
Just so you know... Exactly THREE(3) of those EIGHTY SIX(86) Unicorns near Spirituality in Ilsh were spawns.

The rest were tame and release.

Next time I see that many tame and releases in one spot, I locate the lasttamer, and I wipe account.

Either keep them, or kill them

Do NOT leave them there.

[Drakull]

Knight
psz said:
Just so you know... Exactly THREE(3) of those EIGHTY SIX(86) Unicorns near Spirituality in Ilsh were spawns.
The rest were tame and release.
Next time I see that many tame and releases in one spot, I locate the lasttamer, and I wipe account.
Either keep them, or kill them
Do NOT leave them there.

Well... no offense, psz, and I know that you're the one right and having the last word in this matter, but it sounds a little bit "radical" to wipe an account for that. I remember doing something similar for fun with the ki-rins at the ki-rin dungeon dropping them a little bit higher where a bunch of elementals were spawning (part of the test was to see if the elementals were going to attack them, that didn't happen after release and the rest of the test was to make a "picture" of it).
Remember that for someone training taming, killing a few unicorns = stop training by taming unicorns (because your karma will lower and you'll just be mass flamestriked). I can understand the worry for other people going there to tame unicorns, but even released ones are able to be tamed again with higher taming. In fact, It could be a lot helpful for other people with higher tamer in order to raise their taming too... (and probably a fun video to see when they all cast a fs into a uncareful necro going by ;) ).

John-demise

Wanderer
Well I believe on OSI there is a decay rate of pre tamed and released pets, so maybe add something of the sort here to help control the nonsense?

Maybe like an hour or two decay rate from the time they are released... ;)

psz

Administrator
The reason I'm up for wiping the account is that this is at LEAST the fifth time I'm mentioned it (Including appearing to people DOING IT)

I think I've been more than fair in this matter, as it seems that I've not gotten through to people in the past.

It is NOT that difficult to walk a Uni over to blood, and let it get creamed by a Balron.

Some people ride it to Destard and let it become Dragon food

There are MANY ways for people to TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for what they do, and it's about damned time they start doing so. I should not have to waste time wiping Unicorns because one or two people macro tame/release in one spot all day. Nor should the RunUO dev team have to waste coding time on how to fix it so that people can continue to do it when they could be working on something else.