UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

To the lovly people of IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill, why do you start to flame ODB? The thing is you're staff players arn't allowed to insult staff or they get a twenty-four hour ban am I correct? If so is it a clever plan to have him say somthing that's remotely insulting to you to have him banned?

tajdawg

Wanderer
Mike said:
Yet another person who knows ABSOLUTELY nothing. He hears that IC has a GM and immediately everyone is a GM.

Hate to bust your bubble there bud, erax0r isnt a GM.

Ill personally find a way to ban you if you ever call Brother of Jesus (Krrios) a faggot on these forums again. kthx

1. Ok so maybe eraxor isnt a GM ... still a purple pot throwing faggot none the less. I have never seen him win a faction/group fight without throwing one. I take off running to my house when him and his butt buddies show up and ALL of IC throws pots....its pathetic...I dont mind dieing, but when 5 people are saying 3...2...1... its rather upseting to know that they dont even hafta stop to throw them in order to kill me

2. Go ahead and find a way to ban me you stupid shit because Im insulting his player char. If he doestn want to be insulted like the rest of us then he shouldnt fuckin play.(especially how he does) Its not fair that someone else can call me something and not get in trouble but if I call his character something then I get in trouble. How come your so defensive mike ? getting kick backs ? Little sucky sucky or is that irinas job ?

3. Druid you seriosly need to get a life sir :S If you think she is going to get ya somewhere in life by being nice well she just wants you for your money sir...your uo gold at that...shes a true "gold digger" but shes too pathetic to do it in real life she hasta do it in a game.

davejob

Sorceror
dude

next time you see 50 people run up, throwing potions.. or whatever the fuck.. just saying '3..2..1'..

its a hell of alot better knowing you have 3 seconds to get a recall off or something, rather than them precasting fs or something.

i wonder what people would post if a group of people strictly cast flamestrike, and just fuckin laced everybody.

quit your bitching, its just a game, dont take it so seriously.. pay respect where it is due..

the only thing gay about IC is the amount of people who werent in it, that sold out and joined.

anyways.. make an alch mage, and shut up

If you die to just fs in a group fight,then you my friend are a newb.Its okay bro dont feel ashamed there are ton of newbies like you in this shard.

tajdawg

Wanderer
Theory said:
next time you see 50 people run up, throwing potions.. or whatever the fuck.. just saying '3..2..1'..

its a hell of alot better knowing you have 3 seconds to get a recall off or something, rather than them precasting fs or something.

i wonder what people would post if a group of people strictly cast flamestrike, and just fuckin laced everybody.

Well for one Its hard to recall when they cast little shit like magic arrow, and you cant run to get to a safe stop because by then you are being blown up. Exactly how are you supposed to cast a spell when you are disrupted? I could barly cast little heal let alone recall.

And flame strike...at least they have to STOP to cast it...and they have to STOP to cast it again if they manage to not kill me. 5 people run up cast FS...I have a scribe mage so at least one or two will be bounced back, one may fizzle. Even if three hit me I have a chance at resisting one and i can drink pots, little heal ? Its more fair then automatic 20-40 MOBILE damage. That shit is just lame.

And i can tell your a conformist...whats next? tamers find a new way to leet pvp and everyone runs out and makes a tamer pvper ? i refuse to make a fucking alchem mage because its for little kids that dont understand the concept of magery. You cast spells to fight not double click a little potion...if all you were meant to do is double click a little potion magery never would have been made.

davejob

Sorceror
it was merely a reference to the days of playing on sphere..

which you probably dont even understand anyways.

dude.. since you seem to be waiting to get these posts.. so patiently..
i just thought id mention, it is summer..

get off your ass (fat or skinny), and go look at girls at the beach or something..

being the dude who gets personal.. calling people a newb for any given reason, obviously lets me know you care WAY too fucking much about ultima online.

now what the fuck can you say to that, other than rattle off immature names and gripe IRL..

haha i bet when you die you hurt your pet cat :/

tajdawg

Wanderer
Theory said:

get off your ass (fat or skinny), and go look at girls at the beach or something..

being the dude who gets personal.. calling people a newb for any given reason, obviously lets me know you care WAY too fucking much about ultima online.

now what the fuck can you say to that, other than rattle off immature names and gripe IRL..

Hrmmm i smell a hypocrite...telling us to go get a life for sitting here waiting for replies, when you are doing the exact same thing ? Maybe you should think about what your telling others to do when your doing the same thing sonny. And tell me just exactly where im supposed to go to the beach at in fucking wisconsin ? we have cheese and cow shit here...thats about it...

davejob

Sorceror
dude-- what it is.. is the most efficient way to attack someone, until its changed, you are being a fucking retard for fighting against it..why dont you be intelligent and learn that being able to do that much damage when RUNNING is pretty fucking sick.. and unfair at times.. but oh well

when the whole goddamn STAFF does it.. what are you supposed to do?

and making judgements on my character (other than me caring too much about a video game) is quite unfair. as if i was conformist i wouldnt be in the fucking minax faction with a hybrid fencer.

frankly..

its fucking fun to play on my red, and be able to chase people with 60 str down, whilst throwing potions.

davejob

Sorceror
dude, i just posted in this thread because i thought you two were whiny bitches.. and now its a fucking war of atrition,

BOTTOM LINE.. - YOU TWO ARE WHINY BITCHES..

i hope you get banned for the sole reason, of you not having HIDING in your fucking template, or being able to cast 'WALL OF STONE'

maybe you should just travel in a pack

tajdawg

Wanderer
Theory said:
dude, i just posted in this thread because i thought you two were whiny bitches.. and now its a fucking war of atrition,

BOTTOM LINE.. - YOU TWO ARE WHINY BITCHES..

That doesnt make sense, why would you keep posting if you wernt doing the same thing as us ? OR do I have you there?

And Im sorry to make fun of your character :( and we are whiny bitches ? not getting a WEEE bit defensive there are you ? Im sorry for upseting you do you want a hug and i can hold your hand and walk you back to tram ?

BrandT

Wanderer
Theory said:

Are you the same guy I saw chasing some dude around because he ganked you and said "1v1 noob asap irl pwnt". You were calling him all kinds of names and taking it rather personal because he woulnd't duel you.

mattfoley

Sorceror
its not our fault you die in battle cause you are a newb lost.

as far as pots either adjust or quit the game and stop being a baby

Status
Not open for further replies.