UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

To the lovly people of IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

tajdawg

Wanderer
To the lovly people of IC

Throw some more purple pots faggots k?thnx :)

and I suppose i hafta take that comment away from eraxor or else he will abuse his GM powers and i would be violating terms of conduct by calling a staff member a name even though im just stating facts :S Same with BOJ .... Took enough of you...Brother of Jesus is the faggot they had to call upon to get in the house....5 IC to kill one person and loot me...was REALLY sad...dont go crying and using your GM powers now guys, cause you wouldnt want to be a pussy would yah ? oo wait already are cause all i ever hear you say is 3....2....1...Have a nice day....go to store and buy some more vaseline so you dont complain to each other....

Irina

Wanderer
Lost said:

and I suppose i hafta take that comment away from eraxor or else he will abuse his GM powers and i would be violating terms of conduct by calling a staff member a name even though im just stating facts :S Same with BOJ .... Took enough of you...Brother of Jesus is the faggot they had to call upon to get in the house....5 IC to kill one person and loot me...was REALLY sad...dont go crying and using your GM powers now guys, cause you wouldnt want to be a pussy would yah ? oo wait already are cause all i ever hear you say is 3....2....1...Have a nice day....go to store and buy some more vaseline so you dont complain to each other....

You're an idiot!

Wow

Irina if hes and idiot than what are you?oh I forgot I allready told you that,except alk didnt seem to like it so he edited my post.Stop calling peeps names and being whatever it is you are cause frankly,your gonna get owned verbally.Get a brain then throw down.

Irina

Wanderer
Ol Dirty Bastard said:
Irina if hes and idiot than what are you?oh I forgot I allready told you that,except alk didnt seem to like it so he edited my post.Stop calling peeps names and being whatever it is you are cause frankly,your gonna get owned verbally.Get a brain then throw down.

I'm counting down the days before you get banned again.

X

Xaphan

ODB you are walking on very thin ice already, I am warning you that if you keep turning threads into flamewars you will be banned from the forums.

Wazzabi

Wanderer

1) Irina, posting to get your posts up is one thing. Posting to start trouble is another.

2) ODB, you have a big mouth. You were banned once, and you are kindly being given a second chance here... I think you should take that into consideration and do your shit talking in game.

3) Everyone else needs to stop being a hypocrite and leave ODB the fuck alone...

strtrk

Wanderer
i duno, dude calling people faggots is more offensive to me than a 15 yr old girl calling someone an idiot for saying that stuff

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
Lost said:

Yet another person who knows ABSOLUTELY nothing. He hears that IC has a GM and immediately everyone is a GM.

Hate to bust your bubble there bud, erax0r isnt a GM.

Ill personally find a way to ban you if you ever call Brother of Jesus (Krrios) a faggot on these forums again. kthx

Bill-hybrid

Wanderer
Osiris do you get people to take your side by cybering with them? Is that why you came to that brilliant conclusion? Looks like it. As far as ODB... I think just the fact that people even remember that he's an idiot is explanation enough.

One day in a lifespan a growth spurt strikes all individuals. That day their testes descend and they grow up. Amazing isn't it? We can only pray that nature continues to take its course.

Status
Not open for further replies.