UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

To Hard Nightwish

mistara

Sorceror
Re: To Hard Nightwish

N0S0und0fTrace;676462 said:
This thread is retarded.

We got people in here talking about his gothic/emo gf, how he is trying to promote his screamo band.... i just dont get it anymore.

lol damn you :D

ALEX_CARDO

Wanderer

We can do it its all up to us-mmmkay
With a little plan we can change our lives tooo-day
We don't have to spend our lives shootin up in the trash
Homeless on the streets giving handjobs for cash
Follow this plan and very soon you will see-eey
Its easy mmkay!

Galder1

Sorceror

Cimbombom;676444 said:
I have listed 10 items on above subject. I hope this clarifies the issue. nobody needs prove himself but the initiators of this topic who know anything about the Turks and their life.in addition to this they wont get any respect from another player here besause they talk totally shit and lie. I do not accept the comments of someone on Turkiye who has never been in Turkiye.
i have burned this topic all losers can stay on the line...

I ve been in Turkey, and the only oen who is not geting any respect in these threads is You with Your imagined crippled world

Blacula

Knight

Lucifall;676460 said:
+1 for Biggie reference
You ought to see the Biggie-In-A-Box script I wrote, press "Play" and you turn into Biggie.

I shelved that project due to there being no market for that kind of faggotry outside of Bile's room. :<

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror

Blacula;676556 said:
You ought to see the Biggie-In-A-Box script I wrote, press "Play" and you turn into Biggie.

I shelved that project due to there being no market for that kind of faggotry outside of Bile's room. :<

Always caring to bring up bile in any situation or form.