UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

To [Chi]

cmcmcm

Knight
Re: To [Chi]

Hyphy Train;345907 said:
No you dumbass I said the only ones who I have troubles with are Third and Playuo because everyone else blows.

We make spawns at 5am YOUR time, we make them 3 - 9 PM OUR time. STFU I already explained this situation. Take the time to read shit, you learn. And and in your position, you`re going to need alot of it.

oh yeah, all members of ur guild live in the same country and the shard lives in the another side of the globe. :)
u r another biggie boy, in like 1 month u ll start to record rpv to post here.

and if ur guild do spawns at this time in ur country, what time is it now in there? and why r u in forums :) ?

Tempest

Knight

FunkFuria;345912 said:
oh yeah, all members of ur guild live in the same country and the shard lives in the another side of the globe. :)
u r another biggie boy, in like 1 month u ll start to record rpv to post here.

and if ur guild do spawns at this time in ur country, what time is it now in there? and why r u in forums :) ?

It`s 7:56 pm fyi.

I`m on the forums because Demise has become a bore.

Maybe you should take the time and touch up on your skills before you start talking your shit.

Biggie can probably kill your noob ass and that`s some sad shit.

cmcmcm

Knight

Hyphy Train;345916 said:
It`s 7:56 pm fyi.

I`m on the forums because Demise has become a bore.

Maybe you should take the time and touch up on your skills before you start talking your shit.

Biggie can probably kill your noob ass and that`s some sad shit.

yeah.
u talk like this since the time that u lose 2 harrys allying with 32138 guilds.
sorry but u sux :(

let's see the "WE DONT ALLY" part again. please :-D

Tempest

Knight

FunkFuria;345919 said:
yeah.
u talk like this since the time that u lose 2 harrys allying with 32138 guilds.
sorry but u sux :(

let's see the "WE DONT ALLY" part again. please :-D

Yeah I sux cuz I wasn`t on to defend BOTH of those Harries.

And you`re so good cuz you`re on a noob blue tamer killing the harry while your guildies are saving your sorry ass from getting 1 shotted by a magic arrow.

Die to mongbats more plz.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Hyphy Train;345926 said:
Yeah I sux cuz I wasn`t on to defend BOTH of those Harries.

And you`re so good cuz you`re on a noob blue tamer killing the harry while your guildies are saving your sorry ass from getting 1 shotted by a magic arrow.

Die to mongbats more plz.

False you were at The one you guys did at hythloth, but you weren't at the deceit one,but you might of came when we had taken it and began to defend it from you fm gunz and all the blues.

Tempest

Knight

Steven_Greer;345930 said:
False you were at The one you guys did at hythloth, but you weren't at the deceit one,but you might of came when we had taken it and began to defend it from you fm gunz and all the blues.

That Hythloth one was the one we attempted to hijack from those random blues, we didn`t spawn that one.

Then all of a sudden 6 of you guys get on some how and pwn the whole server because Gunz and FM blow and don`t know when to rush when we say so.

Props to you guys defending, and fuck you to the noob asses taking your guys` credit.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Hyphy Train;345933 said:
That Hythloth one was the one we attempted to hijack from those random blues, we didn`t spawn that one.

Then all of a sudden 6 of you guys get on some how and pwn the whole server because Gunz and FM blow and don`t know when to rush when we say so.

Props to you guys defending, and fuck you to the noob asses taking your guys` credit.
ahhh my bad i thought u guys had spawned it originally it was just me and someone else there and you guys had control of it so i assumed it was just you guys spawning it and defending it =P

cmcmcm

Knight

"TRYED TO HIJACK HARRY FROM RANDOM BLUES BLUES"

LMAO

well, we can see that u and ur mates lost the battle :).

Tempest

Knight

Steven_Greer;345935 said:
ahhh my bad i thought u guys had spawned it originally it was just me and someone else there and you guys had control of it so i assumed it was just you guys spawning it and defending it =P

Yeah at first it was just me and Twiz and some other guy but I forgot who, and then like 2 Chi so we were all fighting and I think I was talking to Third about raiding and finishing it cuz we didn`t have the man power to finish it and he said he didn`t either cuz nobody was on, and some miracle happened and your guys` strongest pvpers popped outta nowhere and gave us the business...

At the same time about 3 of our members logged on but we couldn`t do shit with those random blues behind us utilizing their hiding skills and luring spawn to us with you guys rushing.

Like I said, that was well executed on your guys` parts (the pvpers). Props. I have respect for most pvpers on this server but douchebags that try to say their guild is better but they take no part in the pvp at all just annoys the shit out of me.

Tempest

Knight

FunkFuria;345936 said:
"TRYED TO HIJACK HARRY FROM RANDOM BLUES BLUES"

LMAO

well, we can see that u and ur mates lost the battle :).

Yeah we did, and?

You act like you`re tough shit. Have you seen -S-?

Half of us aren`t as geared out as Chi is, stfu k?

We put up a better fight than most of the server to your guild`s pvpers so stfu k?

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Hyphy Train;345940 said:
Yeah we did, and?

You act like you`re tough shit. Have you seen -S-?

Half of us aren`t as geared out as Chi is, stfu k?

We put up a better fight than most of the server to your guild`s pvpers so stfu k?

k? you suck k?
die k?
stfu k?
yeah stfu k?
you are not that good k?
stfu k?
and?
k?
stfu?
have you seen chi?

Tempest

Knight

luigi-demise;345942 said:
k? you suck k?
die k?
stfu k?
yeah stfu k?
you are not that good k?
stfu k?

I do? Damn that`s pathetic considering I can kill almost all of your guildmates.

That means they all suck too. =[

Sad that you, someone whose so fucking good, whose the god of UO, rolls with people who suck.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Hyphy Train;345943 said:
I do? Damn that`s pathetic considering I can kill almost all of your guildmates.

That means they all suck too. =[

Sad that you, someone whose so fucking good, whose the god of UO, rolls with people who suck.

funny how, whenever i'm not there, you're still not dominating tourneys and they are.

It's okay, i understand that you are mad at life for not giving you the privilege of being in chi. Most of your guild is too.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Really only ones that are well geared in chi are third playuo superman and V and fix and boom(sorta) easyuo.exe has one of the worst suits i've seen, druggy and myself are fixing up our suits,Most of us are kasa rbc and semi decent gear and then the richer people have homs ornis and shit, Sucks living in poverty in a game =<

Tempest

Knight

luigi-demise;345945 said:
funny how, whenever i'm not there, you're still not dominating tourneys and they are.

It's okay, i understand that you are mad at life for not giving you the privilege of being in chi. Most of your guild is too.

Actually the one before this last one I won, and like two or three before that one I was in the finals vs Shake, I was in the finals in this last one vs Pumpkin and he`s not Chi. I dunno man your "Chi is high and mighty" attitude is the most annoying of everyone else`s. At least some of your guildmates can respect other non-guildies.

And you`ll probably say it`s a game I don`t need your respect, well guess what? Your ingame attitude reflects your IRL one. I guess that`s why you live secluded from society, because you have respect issues and are tired from getting publicly humiliated?

I can care less if I`m in Chi because if that means being stuck with a dude like you who has his fucking head up his ass then I`m fine rolling with the guys I roll with. I feel bad for guys like Third or Drugy or even Duck because they`re 10x the decent person that you`d ever be.