UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

To [Chi]

twizlerz

Wanderer
To [Chi]

Before i say ANYTHING i want to say this is NOT a flame thread and if a GM can close this thread asap that'd save alot of grief.....
DONT REZ KILL AT CHAOS
your whole guild just lost all the respect i had with Chi because of Easyuo.exe rez killing my guildies at chaos...AND when i healed them they start attacking me....wtf?

Re: To [Chi]

twizlerz;345783 said:
Before i say ANYTHING i want to say this is NOT a flame thread and if a GM can close this thread asap that'd save alot of grief.....
DONT REZ KILL AT CHAOS
your whole guild just lost all the respect i had with Chi because of Easyuo.exe rez killing my guildies at chaos...AND when i healed them they start attacking me....wtf?

I didn't res kill that dumbass, shit dexxer Alex; that was Damien because he flagged on us when we were trying to duel.

Then he tried to kill me in the middle of a duel with Dope Game (I still won ladies and gentlemen).

THEN he res killed ME 3 times, and calls me a bad player. Irony?

twizlerz;345783 said:
DONT REZ KILL AT CHAOS

You forgot the part where ANYONE in my fucking guild even cares if you respect us or not?

I respect the fact that you die in every field fight against my guild though...does that count?

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

chi is living up to standard.
This is not the fist time that alex attacks some one at chaos and no we don't care if u don't respect us

Mister Dank

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;345806 said:
I didn't res kill that dumbass, shit dexxer Alex; that was Damien because he flagged on us when we were trying to duel.

Then he tried to kill me in the middle of a duel with Dope Game (I still won ladies and gentlemen).

Alex was at chaos and saw two chi come through a gate, assumed you would be hostile and attacked. Amazing right?

Not to rain on your parade or anything, but Dope Game wasn't even wearing his gorget. His mistake? You bet. Kinda nullifies the duel though, don't you think?

Can't blame Alex for res killing you after your guildmate did the same thing to him. Immature of him? Sure, but then again, he is 15 irl. Ask me some time about the dumb shit motherduck has done. :rolleyes:

In closing, I'd like to suggest the inhalation of thc laden smoke by everyone who has posted in this thread.

Alrighty, I didn't even bother to read this thread but it seems not everyone should be allowed to duel at chaos. Not saying that's neccessarily Chi as it probably isn't true but just certain douche bags don't get along well with retards.

i just think its so funny how everyone loves us? seriously get a fucking life all u guys do is bitch about us are u mad that u cant be one of us?

Buiu

Knight

the funny part is when u guys do that is very cool!
but when chi do that u guys come in forums crying for the lost milk...

Tempest

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;345806 said:

Dude you beat me cuz I didn`t have my gorg on. 48 fire, exp conc blow = me dead.

GG fucking noob. Care to go again and get curb stomped?

Tempest

Knight

FunkFuria;345834 said:
lot of blablabla and OOOOooooooOoOoooo

And you, who the fuck are you? You talk a whole buncha shit but I never see your ass in fel.

I heard you`re Insure.CollectoR if you are then you fucking blow and gtfo and stop using the Chi tag to mask your POS excuse of being in fel.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Mister Dank;345829 said:
Alex was at chaos and saw two chi come through a gate, assumed you would be hostile and attacked. Amazing right?

Not to rain on your parade or anything, but Dope Game wasn't even wearing his gorget. His mistake? You bet. Kinda nullifies the duel though, don't you think?

Can't blame Alex for res killing you after your guildmate did the same thing to him. Immature of him? Sure, but then again, he is 15 irl. Ask me some time about the dumb shit motherduck has done. :rolleyes:

In closing, I'd like to suggest the inhalation of thc laden smoke by everyone who has posted in this thread.

hey here are two armed people shoot them they are going to shoot us first.

If your logic was valid and people actually beleived it. We would all be living in chaos.

Tempest

Knight

luigi-demise;345846 said:
hey here are two armed people shoot them they are going to shoot us first.

If your logic was valid and people actually beleived it. We would all be living in chaos.

His logic is valid because he specifically stated 2 Chi. If he said 2 random people maybe you would be right.

cmcmcm

Knight

lol hyphy train u sux

insure collector = scream

last time i see u guys dueling, i think u cryed a lot :(

Tempest

Knight

FunkFuria;345855 said:
lol hyphy train u sux

insure collector = scream

last time i see u guys dueling, i think u cryed a lot :(

Lol? I "sux" ? K, buddy. I`ve gotten used to Demise`s gay way of fighting and I`m sure I can handle myself way better than most of you can.

So who are you? Or are you too scared to say cuz you blow too hard and get face planted everytime you show your face to me?