UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Three Great Songs w/ Youtube Links

Rasah

Sorceror
Lol.. no it isn't. Moral of the story: kill yourself with your addiction to end it. I did enjoy it though.

@Toronto.. I thought wow someone else besides me knows Classified, then I realized your probably from Canada. I posted some of his stuff on this thread too. He's awesome.

The Black Keys - Sinister Kid

toronto_matt

Sorceror
Lol.. no it isn't. Moral of the story: kill yourself with your addiction to end it. I did enjoy it though.

@Toronto.. I thought wow someone else besides me knows Classified, then I realized your probably from Canada. I posted some of his stuff on this thread too. He's awesome.

The Black Keys - Sinister Kid

ya dunno if my forum name gave my location away there.. aha. and ya hes awesome man. actually inner ninja is the first track by him that i really got into. the oh canada one was super cheese.

Tobias

Sorceror
- Technicians
- Give me love with Ed Sheeran
- Careless feat Siberia. Simply an amazing combo of two songs, the lyrics fits so well together.

Tobias

Sorceror
- Possibly one of the best songs ever made for a computer game
- Danish reggae = fucking win
- Superhuman