UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

This Server..

Tempest

Knight
Re: This Server..

a-e-i-Own-you;346372 said:
playuo.exe > Dope Game

easyuo.exe > Dope game

playuo.exe = ld.stn.wn = razor macro looping noobs

easyuo.exe = lucky noob who fought me without my gorget.

Try a 1 v 1 on the field or arena next time and watch you get your ass handed to you sir.

cmcmcm

Knight

Hyphy Train;346364 said:
You`re a fucking retard for even thinking I say shit like that.

I just said I saw ALOT more necro mages since I won it, are you fucking dumb? Where do you get your intelligence? From your retarded war vet pops or your down syndromed mom?

STFU please, you`re a tool, and will always remain a tool.

ok ok

the necro mage was created by you, mister pvp, everybody is copying you nowadays, JUST BECAUSE U GET IN FINALS OF THE TOURNEY AGAINST PUMPKIN, ROFL.

:D

Tempest

Knight

FunkFuria;346376 said:
ok ok

the necro mage was created by you, mister pvp, everybody is copying you nowadays, JUST BECAUSE U GET IN FINALS OF THE TOURNEY AGAINST PUMPKIN, ROFL.

:D

Yeah I know right? Join the bandwagon you fuckin` retard who can`t read for shit.

I`m done talking to a fucking incompetent person. Have fun forum pvping sir.

Get owned in fel more, and hope you become more of a meatshield rather than a noob who uses the Chi pvpers as meatshields.

Hyphy Train;346373 said:
playuo.exe = ld.stn.wn = razor macro looping noobs

easyuo.exe = lucky noob who fought me without my gorget.

Try a 1 v 1 on the field or arena next time and watch you get your ass handed to you sir.

I've beaten you 1v1 before you braindead fucking moron.

Tempest

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;346378 said:
I've beaten you 1v1 before you braindead fucking moron.

K the next time you accept another duel is the next time I don`t have my armor on...

Gloat all you want about that win, it`s the only one you`ll get.

Hyphy Train;346379 said:
K the next time you accept another duel is the next time I don`t have my armor on...

Wait...are you actually this fucking dumb? I hope you aren't but i'm starting to believe you may be.

I
HAVE
BEATEN
YOU
1v1
BEFORE
ON MORE THAN 1 OCCASION

Not that it was even a huge accomplishment since I believe you to be a trashy mage

Hyphy Train;346379 said:

Even with your gorget on, you suit is still 3x better than mine..have you seen my goddamn chest piece?

If you really think you can beat me, next time you see me in Brit gate to chaos and I guarantee I will be there.

Tempest

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;346381 said:
Wait...are you actually this fucking dumb? I hope you aren't but i'm starting to believe you may be.

I
HAVE
BEATEN
YOU
1v1
BEFORE
ON MORE THAN 1 OCCASION

Not that it was even a huge accomplishment since I believe you to be a trashy mage

Like I said before, you ignorant bastards who call me trash only call your guildies trash.

It doesn`t matter if I`m trash or garbage, that only means you and the lower Chi members you roll with are worse than trash and garbage.

=]

cmcmcm

Knight

yeah , u r so good that have created the necro/mage teamplated, lost 2 harry in 1 week and play in a guild that ally with all shard against CHI...yeah, u r really good!

and yeah u can beat anyone...with ur gank behind u :).

sorry but u r still another biggie.

Tempest

Knight

I will gladly take any one of you guys in a fight duel or field.

Quit this forum pvp and take it to the place where real pvp happens.

If you guys kindly quit the shit talk of nonexistent superiority, then maybe the mods will stop Lich Lording threads that weren`t meant to be in the first place.

cmcmcm

Knight

Hyphy Train;346389 said:
I will gladly take any one of you guys in a fight duel or field.

Quit this forum pvp and take it to the place where real pvp happens.

If you guys kindly quit the shit talk of nonexistent superiority, then maybe the mods will stop Lich Lording threads that weren`t meant to be in the first place.

don't pm me biggie.
u r a trash, think that created the necro/mage tp.
You r the only one that only pvp in forums, since when did u talk a lot of shit here? months...!!!
#First u say that ur guilds do spawns all the time, #second u say that dont ally, #third u say that play with red (but in idoc today u were with ur blue allying all the shard, and after killed 4 of us started to celebrate with ur trammys friends), #4 u r akasha man, how many times we of chi quit to chase u because u just drink pots and used to dart? #5 say in the lost harry's that chi was outnumbering -S- + FM + GUnZ? LOL.

need to say more? u r the only forum player here. :)

i ll even not waste my time talking with this "LEGEND" that u think u are.

Tempest

Knight

FunkFuria;346393 said:
don't pm me biggie.
u r a trash, think that created the necro/mage tp.
You r the only one that only pvp in forums, since when did u talk a lot of shit here? months...!!!
#First u say that ur guilds do spawns all the time, #second u say that dont ally, #third u say that play with red (but in idoc today u were with ur blue allying all the shard, and after killed 4 of us started to celebrate with ur trammys friends), #4 u r akasha man, how many times we of chi quit to chase u because u just drink pots and used to dart? #5 say in the lost harry's that chi was outnumbering -S- + FM + GUnZ? LOL.

need to say more? u r the only forum player here. :)

i ll even not waste my time talking with this "LEGEND" that u think u are.

First off, you sir are a dumb bitch.

Second off, I`ll meet you on the field and hopefully you grow some balls and come out to say "Hey, I`m FunkFuria from forums and I`m not scared to say who I am anymore."

Finally, get to fel and fight, you will see who darts and see how many of your own members use pots, please do not try to talk shit about pot chuggers because everyone uses them.

Mister Dank

Knight

*Generic shit-talking post involving mis-quotes, assumptions, complaints and liberal amounts of emotion.*