UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

This Server..

Mario-Demise

Sorceror
This Server..

there is a lot of things going wrong with it lately. is everything alright?
I mean My client sometimes completely closes out while im fighting hail vanguard. every time. and every time i duel him im casting slower then your suppose to with 2/6 casting. and there somthing about that guy. why Do i cast slower around him? If that kids seriously Legit, hes really good. id put my hands down on the best pvper in demise. but i doubt he is legit.
Ps. can A gm please watch over that kid?

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Re: This Server..

lol your joking right... tell me you are bout hail vanguard being the best pvper on demise I know lots of chi members that r better then him but yes he cast fast now would i be ready to call him hacking nope my dexxer can bring him down to 10% when he does not run and cast para to combo my ass.

in my book he is lame and always be lame

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

hmmm same thing around him, i go from casting smooth to casting with awful timing :eek:,meh i killed him 1v1 and he had 103 empty bottles on him i laughed and thought he was prolly using some chugger script or w/e, but yea for someone who i have only seen cast strangle and ma fireball and kill a lot of good players i'd say something is odd.
I actuallly watched him ma fireball someone to death and the person was casting mini heal slow as fuck for some reason but meh idk.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Dexter-LoM;346272 said:
lol your joking right... tell me you are bout hail vanguard being the best pvper on demise I know lots of chi members that r better then him but yes he cast fast now would i be ready to call him hacking nope my dexxer can bring him down to 10% when he does not run and cast para to combo my ass.

in my book he is lame and always be lame

yeah what pisses me off is when i had him redlined atleast 100000x times and he used a gheal pot and he has enhance pots and alchy and he goes back to full life pretty cool build hes using ,but yeah he seems to run faster and cast a lot faster but that could just be his ping.If he is cheating he's a pretty mediocre cheater =/ hes more less a problem to mages because of the heal loop he uses that reminds me of the rw days lol, but i've also seen him 2 shotted by a few different dexxers lol

hickman48

Knight

hes beat me b/c he stam ganks then nox harm loops yea loop it keep going for a good 3 seconds after i died

ran out of refresh :I

Tempest

Knight

Kid`s horrible.

Strangle, curse bleed, exp blood oath, pain spike, watches you kill yourself.

It`s pretty lame... You strangle + bleed + corpse skin the noob and he runs from on explosion.

Kinda pathetic imo.

I saw him lay out Third and he beat me once as well. He`s garbage and he`s taking people down with the shit gear he has.

Kinda weird.

emopenguin

Sorceror

i started to talk to him at brit gate and he stated that he was playing on his friends account. i thought account sharing isnt legal is this correct. and also he is from brazil alot of people complain about pinging 300+ from there but how can he have better ping then a person 2 states away and on fiberoptics i just dont get it. oh well thats my 2 cents.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

It took me 5 min to kill him,and he doesn't counter cast or any shit he just sits and mini heals and takes dumps (with what looks like an rw china loop heal)
and hyphy just stated his whole offensive, and its not good unless u actually attack during the bo, its just not practical that someone with awful gear and clearly foreign can outrun people living really close to server or people with pings like 60.
I just think bad armor no actual pvp skill and bad connection doesnt equal 5 minute fights with me just staying offensive and putting him so close to death only to have him somehow mini heal and become full life so damn quickly , and yeah and admitted to using friends accnt at brit =/

Tempest

Knight

emopenguin;346285 said:
i started to talk to him at brit gate and he stated that he was playing on his friends account. i thought account sharing isnt legal is this correct. and also he is from brazil alot of people complain about pinging 300+ from there but how can he have better ping then a person 2 states away and on fiberoptics i just dont get it. oh well thats my 2 cents.

Well you gotta take into account that he probably has a sickass computer to handle whatever a 64bit game sends at him.

So he probably gets absolutely no hardware lag.

Oh well.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Hyphy Train;346290 said:
Well you gotta take into account that he probably has a sickass computer to handle whatever a 64bit game sends at him.

So he probably gets absolutely no hardware lag.

Oh well.

also gotta consider no one can face plant some of the best pvps In awful gear i swear he has like no lmc and shit its just lrc resist pieces.

Dexter-LoM

Knight

we cant proove shit bout that noob. he plays defence like mad...

account sharing should of been jpg and sent to staff .

hacking not sure but like others said he never gets that lagg that everyone else gets.

i know for a fact that he can out run me like 1.5 screen even when i ping at 80 90 max lol

Tempest

Knight

Steven_Greer;346291 said:
also gotta consider no one can face plant some of the best pvps In awful gear i swear he has like no lmc and shit its just lrc resist pieces.

Yeah, kinda weird to me. He has enough mana to keep up with me and I have 40 lmc and 9 mr... Oh well, doesn`t affect me all too much.

As long as the kid is killable with reasonable effort then I won`t complain.

If he ends up becoming ld with the gear he has then I will start complaining.

Just my 2 cents...

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Hyphy Train;346293 said:
Yeah, kinda weird to me. He has enough mana to keep up with me and I have 40 lmc and 9 mr... Oh well, doesn`t affect me all too much.

As long as the kid is killable with reasonable effort then I won`t complain.

If he ends up becoming ld with the gear he has then I will start complaining.

Just my 2 cents...

Yeah that is true, just never thought there was effort required in killing semi naked people that should drop like mongbats lol

Tempest

Knight

Dexter-LoM;346292 said:
we cant proove shit bout that noob. he plays defence like mad...

account sharing should of been jpg and sent to staff .

hacking not sure but like others said he never gets that lagg that everyone else gets.

i know for a fact that he can out run me like 1.5 screen even when i ping at 80 90 max lol

Well I`ve outrun you a shitload of times and I`m on wireless with 150 ping max 120 - 130 average.

Can`t really judge the guy.

Kenneth Kaniff absolutely rapes him.

From my experience, it seems as if he has slightly lower (between 55-60) poison resist, so when I corpse skin him, and use my Wrath of the Dryad.... he dies in 2 hits almost everytime. Helps that he doesn't have wrestling or any other weapon skills, and I parablow him... lol. He won't duel my dexxer because of the no weapon skill thing, which I don't blame him for.

Don't think I've fought him on my mage though.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

ParagonDancer;346298 said:

From my experience, it seems as if he has slightly lower (between 55-60) poison resist, so when I corpse skin him, and use my Wrath of the Dryad.... he dies in 2 hits almost everytime. Helps that he doesn't have wrestling or any other weapon skills.

i've see you and adrenaline 2 hit him cause his "nice gear"

Dexter-LoM

Knight

Hyphy Train;346297 said:
Well I`ve outrun you a shitload of times and I`m on wireless with 150 ping max 120 - 130 average.

Can`t really judge the guy.
lol ill never get that brand new comp and nice ping and i still get outrun lol

guess i was not made to be a runner lol

main reason why i dont run and take it lol

Dexter-LoM

Knight

ParagonDancer;346298 said:

From my experience, it seems as if he has slightly lower (between 55-60) poison resist, so when I corpse skin him, and use my Wrath of the Dryad.... he dies in 2 hits almost everytime. Helps that he doesn't have wrestling or any other weapon skills, and I parablow him... lol. He won't duel my dexxer because of the no weapon skill thing, which I don't blame him for.

ummm he does have fencing he use's a fork to disarm trust me i know cause thats how he gets his para combo + bleed

Dexter-LoM;346301 said:
ummm he does have fencing he use's a fork to disarm trust me i know cause thats how he gets his para combo + bleed

Then he just got it.

Because originally whenever I'd start attacking him he'd boot it screaming "NO WRESTLING"

rauan

Sorceror

Hi mans... Im hell Vanguard...

I m here just for say...Im not cheater.. and the staff can see it.. and i dont use china macros or others things.. But...this server is not only for americans...and Who can cast like an american is cheater here??? hmmm Nice

im liking of this server.. Have a good PvP xP

sorry my english Guys

byes!