UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Thinking of Switching to Demise

CNS_McFly

UO Gamers: Demise Senior Counselor
Re: Thinking of Switching to Demise

Youser Rabastard;464528 said:
We can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind. Cause your friends don't dance, and if they don't dance well they're no friends of mine

Fixed.
Do Not Butcher the Safety Dance.

dxmfixation

Wanderer

Steven_Greer;464799 said:
As a person and guild leader most definitely as a pvper probably not. Not trying to talk shit or start anything as i'd rather watch you and applesauce verbally disassemble the Brazilians.

That's a statement someone can really get next to. You know I <3 you Duck, and would have my head stuck so far up my ass it would end back up on top of my body if I said I thought I was better at pvp than you.

Unfortunately the Brazilians are being nice to me so in the same spirit of neutrality Imma sit back and leave it to Sauce... I think he's got it.

dxmfixation;466136 said:
Unfortunately the Brazilians are being nice to me so in the same spirit of neutrality Imma sit back and leave it to Sauce... I think he's got it.

Brasilians are unorganized, unkempt, unaware, and unbearable. Same goes for in game play style *har har*

The beat of the world doesn't move to just 1 bongo drum!

How's that

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

a-e-i-Own-you;466152 said:
Brasilians are unorganized, unkempt, unaware, and unbearable. Same goes for in game play style *har har*

The beat of the world doesn't move to just 1 bongo drum!

How's that
shauhsuhSAUHshAUHuSAHUASHuhaSUhsaUHUSHuashAUHaUHAUHusaHUSHAUHSUHSUhsUHSUHushuHSUHSUhuauahUahuahu