UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Thinking of Switching to Demise

dxmfixation

Wanderer
Re: Thinking of Switching to Demise

FunkFuria;464444 said:
I was talking about DoA (sorry if your guild was so pathetic that even you can't remember it); but you can ask to anyone from USA if we ally or not ;). Chun has some nice materials about it.
You are one of that guys that just enter in forums to talk about pvp and never go to felluca, i'm right?

and yes Applesauce already defeated me 1x1 in field. But if he takes ScreenShot's that's because he cares a lot. :)

i don't care who i kill or die, i'm here to PVP only.

Yeah, cause that guild totally lasted all of 2 days until I moved out of Rza's house. You know damn well I have killed you, all this "oh you only forum pvp" shit is as retarded as your brother. I'd like to keep what little respect I do have for you.

Btw, you are right about Apple... he whacks it to the pictures of your lifeless corpse... he's always been sick like that.

cmcmcm

Knight

dxmfixation;464448 said:
Yeah, cause that guild totally lasted all of 2 days until I moved out of Rza's house. You know damn well I have killed you, all this "oh you only forum pvp" shit is as retarded as your brother. I'd like to keep what little respect I do have for you.

Btw, you are right about Apple... he whacks it to the pictures of your lifeless corpse... he's always been sick like that.

Now you have killed me, lol, i love UO and internet!
off course i never killed you, right?

and to be honest i can't even remember your characters names.

and I bet that you are one BLEED NOX INSCRIBE MAGE.

dxmfixation

Wanderer

No, if I claimed that I'd be Duck.

There is a fine line between defending yourself and smashing on someone else. That line is a sense of humor. If I asked anyone who has ever been in a guild with me about my merits, I'd have many. So, even admitting you have beaten me in a fight does nothing to tarnish that.

Why is it that admitting I've beaten you is so shameful?

cmcmcm

Knight

off course, you used to kill everybody with you great skill.

that's why everybody create thread's about you and your famous guild... so pathetic.

the only thread that may have about you or your guild is "DoA is now recruiting" , keep with the good sense of humor.

dxmfixation

Wanderer

Wow, you really are as fucking retarded as he is. Thats kewl, I don't have to speak for my skill. See you in the field.

cmcmcm

Knight

dxmfixation;464459 said:
Wow, you really are as fucking retarded as he is. Thats kewl, I don't have to speak for my skill. See you in Trammel.

fixed.

cmcmcm

Knight

dxmfixation;464456 said:
No, if I claimed that I'd be Duck.

There is a fine line between defending yourself and smashing on someone else. That line is a sense of humor. If I asked anyone who has ever been in a guild with me about my merits, I'd have many. So, even admitting you have beaten me in a fight does nothing to tarnish that.

Why is it that admitting I've beaten you is so shameful?

The first time that i saw you in Zen. was in a Harry raid, and we totally destroyed like what? 5+ guilds?.
I honestly have that good memory when we used to play in the same guild. I can talk about this "Merit" , because want it or not, it was your guild.

After a time i took a long break from UO, there was no PVP...them i leave Zen. because we need to play this fucking game.

but appear from nowere talking about pvp and blablabla, that you killed me, sorry i already died and killed a lot of people. If you want to defend the little bulldog, i need to KAL VAS FLAM you. :p

If you want to come back, you will see that things are like when you leave. The biggest and richest guild's cant even afford a public harry to everybody have a taste that what demise used to be.

but if you just came back and join a big guild, them you will be the Duck.

ne14pic

Sorceror

i hate to go off topic but.... welcome to the shard guys and good luck

FunkFuria;464461 said:
but appear from nowere talking about pvp and blablabla, that you killed me, sorry i already died and killed a lot of people. If you want to defend the little bulldog, i need to KAL VAS FLAM you. :p

Call me a bulldog one more time and I'll send you back to the stone age with insipid verbal abuse.

On second thought, I don't really care that much. *flexes*

cmcmcm

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;464470 said:
Call me a bulldog one more time and I'll send you back to the stone age with insipid verbal abuse.

On second thought, I don't really care that much. *flexes*

you are atacking me talking about me english, you are talking ABOUT ME; if you want to talk real life, i can talk about Real Life.
if you atack i need fo defend myself.
And Ress-Kill is one way to lose respect, so... after all you asked for it. :)

But, doing all this because a game is too stupid in my opinion. Too sad that who started all this was you and pWnoGraPhy.

and if you don't want to listen, don't talk.;)

FunkFuria;464475 said:
you are atacking me talking about me english, you are talking ABOUT ME; if you want to talk real life, i can talk about Real Life.
if you atack i need fo defend myself.
And Ress-Kill is one way to lose respect, so... after all you asked for it. :)

But, doing all this because a game is too stupid in my opinion. Too sad that who started all this was you and pWnoGraPhy.

and if you don't want to listen, don't talk.;)

Would you suggest any surgeries so I could get rid of my bulldog-ish look? Would a nose job suffice?

you can dance if you want to, you can leave your friends behind. but if ya don't dance well if ya don't dance then ur no friends of mine

FunkFuria;464461 said:
The first time that i saw you in Zen. was in a Harry raid, and we totally destroyed like what? 5+ guilds?.
I honestly have that good memory when we used to play in the same guild. I can talk about this "Merit" , because want it or not, it was your guild.

After a time i took a long break from UO, there was no PVP...them i leave Zen. because we need to play this fucking game.

If you want to come back, you will see that things are like when you leave. The biggest and richest guild's cant even afford a public harry to everybody have a taste that what demise used to be.

Sounds awesome dude.

dxmfixation

Wanderer

FunkFuria;464461 said:
-snip-

-snip-

See, I knew you were capable of intelligent thought. I didn't bring up pvp, you did. All I did was make a tacky joke about your english. I did that when we were on the same team, guess it isn't funny anymore. Then:

FunkFuria;464444 said:
You are one of that guys that just enter in forums to talk about pvp and never go to felluca, i'm right?

And you just admitted you were with me when we smoked many, many people. I have never said you are bad at uo, nor even that I am better than you. But you jump in to defend your brother, Applesauce is mine. Just like you wish your brother would stop starting fights, so do I, but I'm not going to stop watching his back.

And as for Zen... hopefully I can bring it back to where it was when we were Chi, and pvp was fun for everyone. If I can't, I'll have to build a new guild, just like I did with Chi the first time. Hell, who knows, maybe this new click coming in will help fix stuff... we'll see.

And I will always, always be better than Duck.

DROGADICTO

Sorceror

ne14pic;464466 said:
i hate to go off topic but....

That's how I feel when I post on a thread in which a few well known forum users have already posted. They have the ability to turn any topic into random blah blah blah pathetic 10yo forum pvp nonsenses, and then it becomes the main topic.

I wish perma forum bans were more common, and bound to in-game accounts so that you could only post here if you had an active game account, and would be banned here if banned in-game (and vice-versa). That would bring the shit talking levels to a minimum.

Life goes on.

Dexter-LoM

Knight

Tell you what since you guys wana start here. I have few suits that I dont use and tons of spair parts nothing like xtra wicked and stuff but good shit to start pvp here.
and since am stuck on stupid dial up for a while Ill be glad to give you guys some when i am able to log in in the next few days. ill send you guys a pm or pm me when you can to set a time and date for the donation lol

J

John Doe

Ekse Buddha;464338 said:
Unfortunately it takes some time before we can come out and wreck your faces on this server

I'm glad you are coming here, by your words you seem to have a little bit of me in you (rage, laughter, hate, and skills).