UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

There Is No Fuck Trammies Change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiliconDoc

Wanderer
Ok crayon and construction paper gay pic

Hunts said:
dont be gay, you must say it, and your :+/ face is pretty gay its kinda a rip of my face ;\

Umm.. have you like looked at your Beetle God being ridden scrawly cartoon pic ?

If we're talking about not being gay... like ummm.. well...

If there is a god of the gays....

you get my drift ?

Will you apologize to all of us for that ?

Really, I mean... man... thats like double or triple gay...

rofl - its so gay i'm laughing just thinking about how gay it is....

Hunts1287

Wanderer
SiliconDoc said:
Umm.. have you like looked at your Beetle God being ridden scrawly cartoon pic ?

If we're talking about not being gay... like ummm.. well...

If there is a god of the gays....

you get my drift ?

Will you apologize to all of us for that ?

Really, I mean... man... thats like double or triple gay...

rofl - its so gay i'm laughing just thinking about how gay it is....
shut up lol who are you man, Who are you to even speak of me? Talk shit when you have something else to back it up with.My beetle picture is a joke, but knowing you .. you are the moron that speaks wrong about it. And its only you i mean You, You out of everyone on this forum what are the odds of that, but being that your the only one that calls it gay :\ whos the gay one now? ok? thanks. get a life and take this comment serious.

Johnboy2

Wanderer
All I am saying is that if someone is going to be ostracized, it's going to have to go back to the source. UO here should be like it was in Rennisance. Not this half baked bullshit where "Gm's" are entitled to donate and or ask other various things for whatever guild they choose. A guild is about a group of people taking commands from a leader, and on the basis that leader gets self funded quests and other things together in means to justify time out of the day. Now all you fuckers that read that and then snicker and laugh as how most Guilds simply run around and kill one another, instead of calling that a 'gank' thats called a -Guild- raid. So with that being said, guilds do a lot. Guilds should be fighting... Theres no way around it in a hostile oriented server no one on here cannot say they haven't been pked or bombed or dropped at least once, we all share that in common. Guild's should be self suffcient they shouldn't have to leach off Gm's to get housing. Now I know yew is a wickedly fucked up place but what's next a house in the star room? It's not too far off. The blood clan orcs, and the Undead guild should be having there own sponsered events, raids, gatherings, ect. If they would realize there are 30 of each orc, if all of them made only 10k a day on their orc char (300k for those retarded) They would have enough money to buy houses already placed up in Yew and wouldn't need to ask for gm assistance. They have an army, if they cultivated a monster spawn they would have money to bring about guild events. For example an orc tournament and the winner recieving something such as the whole pot and a rank increase or something of that sort or hell, even opening it to the remote public... I say remote to exculde people who refrain to the word 'pwn'(own, included) more then they frequently urinate. Guild's should be working for their own self-gain. To an extent I understand the need for a Guild house... but how about in a logical spot... How about... They get money together and buy out those people above the UND guild house and put it within there and build it legitmentally having to pay for it, and THEN let the gm's spice it up with decorations ect. If the RP world wants to exist or be acknowledged in a better way, it would realize banging out gm help like a 20 dollar prositute is only bringing in people who wanna exploit that advantage. Let guilds work, and gather for themselves just like everyone else has done. If a guild is weak, let it fall and start anew... If you really need to page a gm for a want it better be something reasonable.

In conclusion... Guild's work your asses off if your determined to have a guild-oriented design work on it... Harvest gold get resoucrces, get people to help you get resources, store shit away so you guys could keep going around for a long ass time without needing ANYONE'S help. It's not fair that all of us should have to do the same, and then you get gm benefits as well ^^; And as far as that black list crap... Ryan is only pissed because he got called out on it. Let's throw a lame parade and call out a few distinct rejects. (Because I know there are 3049432984329 MILLION DIPSHIT USERS OUT THERE) ^^; randomize better next time and remember for God's sake no more hand outs... ^^;

F

first.class.mail

Hunts said:
dont be gay, you must say it, and your :+/ face is pretty gay its kinda a rip of my face ;\
Thats all you ever do you moron, just trying to get your post numbers up with is pretty pointless..and why are you all insulting Sasuke all he did was make a simple post that may have got a bit out of hand...yet I see there is no reason for him to apologize for something like this..

SiliconDoc

Wanderer
16 year old loves his scrawly cartoon

Hunts said:
shut up lol who are you man, Who are you to even speak of me? , but being that your the only one that calls it gay :\ whos the gay one now? ok? thanks.

Well, being that I'm the one that called it so gay like it is- I guess that makes me the one who was first to have the balls to do it.

I guess that makes me a " gay basher" just like you are ?

Let's face it - if you look at that- and DONT think its gay- WHY THEN YOU ARE GAY !

Now onto the other stupid thingie-- that I let slide last time...

you like accused the other poster of stealing your 'gay' face .... which is apparently

;\ or maybe it's .\

The other guy - although I didn't see it or find it ( you may have been seeing things) according to you typed in a face such as

;+/

Now- you considered that sort of a 'rip' of your face.....you said...

Under those gay "rules" - any combination of symbols are plageurism-- even if you just imagine them to have been posted....

How gay is that ?

SiliconDoc

Wanderer
Oh cool- thanks for having the same thoughts

first.class.mail said:
Thats all you ever do you moron, just trying to get your post numbers up with is pretty pointless..and why are you all insulting Sasuke all he did was make a simple post that may have got a bit out of hand...yet I see there is no reason for him to apologize for something like this..

Specifically : Sasuke all he did was make a simple post that may have got a bit out of hand...yet I see there is no reason for him to apologize for something like this ..

Exactly- I see there is someone else who thought as I did on the matter.

Have a good one.

SiliconDoc

Wanderer
Well it appears to me he is agreeing with you.

Icey said:
john, what the FUCK are you talking about?

Yes, he is saying pretty much what you said about GM freebies to RP orcers- and taking that to the level of freebie guild help- which he considers wrong, as well.

Yeah, that's someone on your side.

SiliconDoc

Wanderer
Hmmm.. what drug combination caused this ?

Everytime you masturbate god kills a kitten. please thinka bout the kittens :([/QUOTE said:
Golly, is that because when you masturbate- you have no pussy ?

Hmmm... come to think of it - god killed the kitten - then you started whacking off !

Icey

Sorceror
i know, doc, i know johnald personally.. (irl)

it's just the way he explains what he means i guess..

UOGSales

Wanderer
Ok i read about 90% of this shit and since most of it was repetitious let me break it down for everyone.

A) Ryan and his crew put this shard out there and don't charge people to use it
B) If you get a boner over blessed clothing get a CBD and some blaze clothing
C) When was the last time anyone on here rented out the server for a month?
D) If you donate, any and all items you gain are out of appreciation from the staff
E) This is still the best shard out there in my opinion and as a former GM on OSI's Pacific shard and a player since early beta I have some experience in knowing what sucks as it pertains to Ultima Online shards
F) If Ryan wants to turn everyone into a walrus then put them in a cage and sick Balrons on them all day he can. You choose to play here and HE allows you to. Therefore he can do whatever he fucking wants
Visual Summary:

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

<3 a crow

Icey

Sorceror
crow, not to be contradictory to myself on what i am about to post, but i just wanted to inform you that..

when there is a conversation going on, don't interrupt it with your mindless shit that doesn't pertain to the topic at hand whatsoever. thanks.

UOGSales

Wanderer
Icey said:
when there is a conversation going on, don't interrupt it with your mindless shit that doesn't pertain to the topic at hand whatsoever. thanks.
Uhh.. this whole thing is about tram and pixel crack.. i just put in my info on the generalized situation surrounding it.

PS: Posting a message as long as yours does not make you important or special

Also, if a board admin finds my posts irrelevant or demeaning they can delete them.

*hugs*

Icey

Sorceror
no, this whole conversation has deviated from the main point of the thread and has lasted a few pages on a totally different topic with several users actively participating within it. your post was completely unnecessary and uncalled for.

UOGSales

Wanderer
wtf should i care what you think Icey.. you are not an admin and furthermore everyone in UOG seems to hate you... I thought my post was well put and applicable..

People bitch and complain when changes are made to a service provided to them absolutely free and they have no right too.

Constructive criticism is one thing but blatant whining accomplishes nothing.

I just squelched you irl. (won't be reading any of your posts anymore)

Status
Not open for further replies.