UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

There Is No Fuck Trammies Change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ryan

There Is No Fuck Trammies Change.

To those of you who blew it out of context please page a gm and ask that you be removed for being insipid idiots.

To those of you who ignored the idiots blowing what Chaos said out of proportion, thank you for being mature.

To those of you who have no clue of what I am talking about, ignore this.

The following people have officially made my shitlist and owe this entire shard an apology:

Lunarpancake
Uchiha~Sasuke
ryze2x
Icey

I am fucking tired of people jumping to their own conclusions, no one on this fucking shard, will make any global changes without my consent, and if they do they will be fired, there is no on above being fired, not even Mark and Krrios.

I read the entire riot post that uchiha started and the AIM riot that Lunarpancke started and it just pisses me off that you two are that big of a bunch of fucking morons.

I've had it with this retarded bullshit.

Megumi

Wanderer
For those on that list who, (excluding Sasuke) are retarded, insipid means: Lacking qualities that excite, stimulate, or interest; dull

Hunts1287

Wanderer
yeah Sasuke is stupid. following me around through threads(beyond the point) But making stupid threads about rumors of losing pixel crack *shrugs* i think is quite pathetic.
;\

AnBuSasuke

Wanderer
I feel there is ano reason why i should owe the shard an apoligy thus for i will not give one.

with that said, Yes i may have blew this out of proportion a little bit, and no i did not say that i would quit if they where renamed, all that i stated was that this is the first step twords somthing everyone that played OSI hated. Also i personaly think that if somthing is not going to happen/ has not been approved of by you (Ryan) that he should not be sending replys such as this just out of the blue. Yes he later said that they will NOT be removed but infact they will be renamed and in my thread asking why i said that he said that.

Hunts1287

Wanderer
Uchiha~Sasuke said:
I feel there is ano reason why i should owe the shard an apoligy thus for i will not give one.

with that said, Yes i may have blew this out of proportion a little bit, and no i did not say that i would quit if they where renamed, all that i stated was that this is the first step twords somthing everyone that played OSI hated. Also i personaly think that if somthing is not going to happen/ has not been approved of by you (Ryan) that he should not be sending replys such as this just out of the blue. Yes he later said that they will NOT be removed but infact they will be renamed and in my thread asking why i said that he said that.

shut up. and that was chaos that sent that(No offense) he makes me laugh all the time.

R

Ryan

Uchiha~Sasuke said:

I dont recall asking you if you thought you owed the shard an apology. I told you you did.

jmaster

Sorceror
Ryan said:
I dont recall asking you if you thought you owed the shard an apology. I told you you did.
OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
You got Bitched!
(sasuke did.) :/ its what kids in my school do when someone gets a good " bust " :<

jizzmaster said:
OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
You got Bitched!
(sasuke did.) :/ its what kids in my school do when someone gets a good " bust " :<

omg kids in my school do that too

seriously, who cares what the name of them is. ryan has already stated tons of times that trammel wont be put in, and thats the only problem i could see coming from this, as someone said this is how trammel started on osi. who even clicks on the items to see their names anymore :confused: ?????

i also wouldnt care if all of the trammy items got deleted, but thats just me and i hardly have any, even after being here for 420 days. :mad: im sure tons of people would just rampage if this happened and teach ryan and the gms a lesson by quitting the shard :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Icey

Sorceror
geez, sorry mate, i thought his shit was for real..

i'm newer, so i don't know what type of badass you can be.. :(

i don't think i want to find out either.. gg though and sorry again.

Icey

Sorceror
Hunts said:
Thank you, jesus people were talking about leaving the shard because of some pixel crack.
just to clear this up i wasn't leaving because of your "pixel crack". i was leaving because of the direction the shard would be heading if they started shit like this for real. it isn't the items, it's the general thought of unnecessary censorship.

anyway, i don't really see why i'm on that list. i was more or less a victim of a rumor. how could i tell one way or the other? sure, wouldn't you be infuriated if the last month and a half of your life's time was spent doing something that doesn't matter shit anymore because of one guy fucking it up (not deleting items, the whole idea of censorship where it isn't needed)? that's the reason i went off.

ps. please take me off your shitlist. i already have the whole shard against me, i don't need the head admin against me.

Status
Not open for further replies.