UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

There Is No Fuck Trammies Change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaem

Wanderer
Lunarpancake is and always has been a lying faggot anyways. He runs around claiming to offer 200k UO cash or more in exchange for signing up for a site; once you've signed up he acts like you never verified or some other bs he can make up. Just axe him off the shard and make everyone's day brighter.

LongBullet

Wanderer
KK, Sorry peoples, I'm with Icey all the way... He was like "yo sorry, wtf mates!" and you guys were like "yo wtf mates, stfu icey!".. So I'm sitting here going "WTF MATES?!?!". Icey doesn't like roleplaying...that's fine, neither do I. I get on UO to kill people, and say pwnt a million times, because it is fun. I don't get on UO to go "How art thou this morning, sir?" and "Wouldst' thou like a powerful steed?!". I think that if you idiots went back and read over what you said, you'd feel like morons. Hold up, check this shit I found it funny...

Icey dislikes roleplaying on this shard, because he lacks the maturity level to play a char that is undead. All you had to do to be undead was put extra sses at the ends of words that end in s's, like thisss. The only other thing you had to do was not say pwnt every 2 seconds. Not very hard to do right? Well Icey just coudln't handle it, so he got kicked out of the guild.

KK. Hahahahahh. K. Since when does roleplaying make you mature... I don't see many 'mature' lawyers and business men going up to thier bosses saying "Hail, how art thou!". who the hell would put a few sss's at the end of wordsssss. Thiss isss dumb. assessssss. Cakesssss. Kk. GG.

I don't like retarded people. I don't know if it is because you are just young or that you don't think before you type, but please... do so.. also another thing.... damn imma get the hammer for this one, but I'm not going to be a bitch about it... another quote ..

I dont recall asking you if you thought you owed the shard an apology. I told you you did.

This quote is by Ryan. I know you all like him, as I do. I appreciate everything him and his team have done for me. But this shit.it sounds like a complete loss. Icey was right, he was a victim of a rumor. We all have been, be it uo or IRL. Don't be a bitch about it. If you accused him wrongly (I think you did)be like "Shit dude, sorry bout that". I know you created RunUO and all the UOGamers shards, but that doesn't give you the right to be a complete asshole. (waits for ban) He said sorry, give him a fucking break. If you are going to be a prick, imma go work on my WoW character.

Funk! wo0t! (Remember to flame with intelligence...remember, I hate stupid people.)

I'm out. It's 2:33 and i have school in 3.5 hours. Fuck.

Compton

Sorceror
Broken said:
I don't like retarded people.

why?! what have the mentally challenged ever done to you? most people that say these sort of things are just afraid of people that behave different than them.

my wife runs a home for the developmentally disabled, and they are just like children in respects of their personalities and behavior. do you hate a 5 year old child as well? if so, that is sad, and you should be a little more understanding.
also people like that can't help their mentality, unlike people that are high enough functioning to go online and complain about people that like Roleplaying, (also some one that thinks differently than you.)

are you afaid of them as well?

Reaem

Wanderer
broken I like to see people with opinions that don't always follow that of the powers but most likely your post will be deleted. Although I still think lunarpancake is a faggot and I hope he got banned. Did he get banned?

P.S. in my experience with staff on other free games, once they make a decision they always lack the "maturity" to admit if they think they were wrong.

F

Fallon

This has gone far enough. Ryan said that it wouldn't happen, you all should be happy. Stop flaming every single thread that you come to, Icey. The easiest way not to flame is not to post unless you need to. You need to learn that lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.