UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Ultimate "GET REP" Thread

repiovesana

Sorceror
Re: The Ultimate "GET REP" Thread

Eskeshehir;379908 said:
And here we see the Master of the Internet in action, Effectively defusing his targets offensive strike. Wonderful creature, shes a real beaut.
In my defense, I say that I went to bed after posting the last message... I could keep calling him faggot all night long if I didn't have german class on the next day at 7 AM :(
It was fun though, faggot!

You know, i feel totally honored, that Pbguy has felt the need to grace my lovely thread with his presence so many times.

jrhather

Wanderer

Drakull-demise;382590 said:
How does he even know what prices to put if he does not even play anymore?
He is the Supreme Faggot. All-knowing, All-seeing, Wholly-offensive and Minorly-intrigued. This is how He who is Him and not Her will know the correct prices.

repiovesana

Sorceror

jrhather;382712 said:
He is the Supreme Faggot. All-knowing, All-seeing, Wholly-offensive and Minorly-intrigued. This is how He who is Him and not Her will know the correct prices.
LOLZ! :D +rep!

jrhather;382715 said:
Man I'm bored.
Is that the reason why you double-posted? :p