UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Ultimate "GET REP" Thread

The Ultimate "GET REP" Thread

Its pretty simple!

If you post on this thread, you have to give the person who posts before you, and after you, some positive reputation!

Yeah I'm bored...

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer
Re: The Ultimate "GET REP" Thread

thinking about it i might actually try and stock up on good rep for now on, be a little good inside.

If you post enough times, you'll have full rep in no time! lol.

And yes, everyone will get rep from me in a day or so, as soon as I can give rep again. :)

lordwolfx

Knight

ParagonDancer;355792 said:
If you post enough times, you'll have full rep in no time! lol.

And yes, everyone will get rep from me in a day or so, as soon as I can give rep again. :)

LoL, it wont let me rep you again eby, i think i done it too many times allready

lordwolfx

Knight

darthjesus;355798 said:
You are all going to go blind.

are you trying to imply that i excersize 1 arm more than the other quite frequently?

if so...

who cares? contacts can allways change perscription, noone will be able to tell =]

Caine

UO Gamers: Demise Admin

None of you can give me rep so the game stops here. HA!

Heh, can't give jrhather +rep because he's B& right now. Ah well, I tried. :p
Caine;355832 said:
None of you can give me rep so the game stops here. HA!
Oh, we can still *give* it, you've just made it so you can't *receive*. ;)

ParagonDancer;355792 said:

Technically, the limitation is on a person-by-person basis. i.e, you may only give rep to a PARTICULAR PERSON so often. The forum saves like the last 20 or so people (just a number I pulled out of the air) that you gave rep to; you can't re-rep them until you bump them off the list by rep'ing someone else.

Actually, if you give too much in one day you get a...

"You have given too much rep out in the last 24 hrs, please wait a while before giving rep again."

...message when you try to give it to someone else.

Crank

Sorceror

ha i tried to give paragon dancer some rep although said i still had to spread it around some more. so what is the ratio of rap that has to be given b4 returning to give additional rep to a member again?

edit: gave caine rep just cause :)

Dingus-demise;357750 said:
Come on people, I need one more point for 3 bars.

I have to spread it around before giving it to you again.

I think I need like 20 for my 4th bar.