UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The True Yew Militia: Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noc

Wanderer
Re: The True Yew Militia: Rebirth

Vas Griffith;1761974 said:
Yah, he should have gotten permission but it never happened. I always knew this day would come. Thing is Noc, these guys have established themselves rp wise on this shard. This shard has always been open to all rp guilds regardless of their origin (like the million undead offshoots on this server). What sucks about being blue is that simply killing these guys won't be a very viable solution, that and it will anger a lot of people who have been enjoying rping with these guys for a while. I think if you guys really worked together you could come up with a good solution.

We've already extended the invitation for him to work with us to form an official Yew branch on Hybrid.

He wants to claim it as his own, and I suppose he will go forward with it.

They can RP the reformed Militia, we will RP the reformed Militia. They simply will know, deep down in those evil bellies of theirs they they are not the true-blooded ale drinkin' orc-bashin' Militia that we represent.

I doubt they would be willing to get war status with us. The Yew Militia will not take likely to them.. but I can probably get us on disarm terms but it will be a grudge match, there is simply no way around it. It will be a RP-PvP war but it'll only be a matter of time before someone gets pissed.

We are probably better off trying to treat em as RP-bluebies, resigning to spitting matches and bad words =p

Noc

Wanderer

zagar2323;1761968 said:
My way of saying you guys arnt around anymore is when your house n stone fell... atleast the orcs n vampires and every other guild take the time to refresh there "kingdom" if your not resposible to either have a member or even yourself refresh it. then it is YOUR loss.

The insane decay rate of Hybrid really didn't help this along, it was not an intentional decaying. It is our loss that we lost the [Yew] tag, but a tag does not a guild make.

Well I for one am sick of this discussion, it will forever go in circles among everyone. Leave it at The yew militia on hybrid is a built up guild and accepted guild of the community and Noc's militia is a potential accepted guild of hybrid rp community. Nothing we do out of game will change in game status. Lets take it to the game!

Noc

Wanderer

plague_spores;1762001 said:
Well I for one am sick of this discussion, it will forever go in circles among everyone. Leave it at The yew militia on hybrid is a built up guild and accepted guild of the community and Noc's militia is a potential accepted guild of hybrid rp community. Nothing we do out of game will change in game status. Lets take it to the game!

It's not Noc's Militia, it's The Yew Militia =p

It's also Rehsif's boat as branch leader.

Hope6887

Squire

I have come back to UO Hybrid... I have tried all the latest games but have never gotten into any as I did UO.. looking for that old feeling I have never really RP'd though and Im very interested but finding friendly people to get involved with here seems difficult.

Any suggestions?

Hope6887;1762133 said:
I have come back to UO Hybrid... I have tried all the latest games but have never gotten into any as I did UO.. looking for that old feeling I have never really RP'd though and Im very interested but finding friendly people to get involved with here seems difficult.

Any suggestions?

start hanging out on the rp island and role playing with known guilds.

Please! people please stop sending me pm's! I have too many pm's from today of people praising me about my comments towards noc. I did not say what i did for attention from you peeps. I did it because I love hybrid rp community I do not need thanks and praise.

Engage

Wanderer

plague_spores;1762001 said:
Well I for one am sick of this discussion, it will forever go in circles among everyone.

Agreed. Hopefully you guys can come to a decent solution for how to deal with this. I would personally love to have an Eronia/Agathys based militia *hint hint* :)

LordCool

Wanderer

Engage;1762187 said:
Agreed. Hopefully you guys can come to a decent solution for how to deal with this. I would personally love to have an Eronia/Agathys based militia *hint hint* :)

Isn't SOK the Agathys militia?

plague_spores;1761713 said:
[e claps

We want to work on strengthening this community not filling it with disgruntle temporary guilds who are just waiting for another game to pick up and high tail it out of here. this new yew militia guild (noc's yew militia) is just going to seriously damage the community and cause a lot of problems. They are here to control, defeat and destroy one of the good rp guilds that is here to stay. I have to talk with other vampires first but I am going to try to push for tcd to consider nocs guild what they are griefers to the yew militia guild. They will be treated as griefers kos dry loot. Our community does not take shit from players like this and staff should not be supporting something that is so obvious.

Noc if you want to actually start an rp guild on hybrid thats legit find a different name and start it up and I will help you get started. But not this bullshit.

~Heracles

Christ I'm away for the day and this shit storm has already started. I haven't even read all the replies yet but I'll start with this one.

First of all, I, Rehsif, am running this branch. I brought it up to Noc and he gave me permission.I am the branch head and Noc has no role in how this branch will be run, outside the fact if I try to destroy the good name of the Militia, then there might be problems. If you have problems, take it up with me.

If you would have read my post at all, you would read that my goal isn't to grief the rebel militia guild( doesn't mean we won't fight them if they try and start shit). This is to show our new guys and old vets how the militia is set up on grounds that are familiar to us. I chose Hybrid because it is where I had essential characters made up and a minor resource base to get started, not to mention skillsare easy to raise here.

LordCool

Wanderer

Noc;1761940 said:
Yew broke free from Lord British in a rather intricate Seer run event.

The copy-cat Yew Militia will simply be treated as such. The Yew Militia (true-born) will RP as the Yew Militia returned to duty.

We'll simply let whatever develops in game develop, minus our glorious [Yew] tag.

And Herc, I would be a crappy GM of the Yew Militia if I didn't fight for our namesake and our rightfully earned/deserved guild name and theme that we created. I should only hope you and Red would be incredibly pissed about a copy-cat guild using your guild tag and name AND theme without consent or even a whisper to the parent, or "Hey Im doing this, is that cool with the Militia?". No respect given, none shall be delivered. Especially if we are still around and active. There is a reason myself and our command staff refuse to give up our guild, and quite frankly I don't think I'll ever let it die til' I simply am unable to play at a PC anymore! Even then someone else in the guild with the weight and respect earned will take over.

It would have been a huge trust-granting leap to let this LordCool guy run with our name officially even if he wanted to go through the proper channels. We however would have worked with him, unfortunately his responses so far are nothing but claims to ownership. Given the facts that he is an ex-Yew Militia, claiming they are roleplaying the reformed Yew Militia, using similiar ranks and theme, using the same name and guild-tag, we will always have a problem with it's existence.

I was there, at that event. It inspired me to create the guild in the image that it is. I checked in on yewmilitia.com before I made this guild. You guys where goofing around on age of cammalot and look to have abandon divinity also and thus UO all together. Why should you care what happens in hybrid. I also remember when YewMilitia.com members turned their noses up at hybrid, deciding they where to good for it. I had an AIM conversation, possibly even with you about it.

Noc, from reading on these forums and your forums. It seems YOU have a problem, and YOU are dragging some people into it. YOU will be bringing down enthusiasm for yewmilitia.com and are ruining their name not me.

I enjoyed gaming with these people at one time, I believe I enjoyed gaming with you. You are acting like an immature bully. If hybrid was so precious to you and Yew, you could have refreshed you house the 2 times a month it takes to keep a house from falling on hybrid.

BTW, my IRL name is Matt. You better not have that name because I own it and I don't care what your doing with that name, but clearly its mine and I have a right to demand you change it.

Noc

Wanderer

LordCool;1762279 said:
I was there, at that event. It inspired me to create the guild in the image that it is. I checked in on yewmilitia.com before I made this guild. You guys where goofing around on age of cammalot and look to have abandon divinity also and thus UO all together. Why should you care what happens in hybrid. I also remember when YewMilitia.com members turned their noses up at hybrid, deciding they where to good for it. I had an AIM conversation, possibly even with you about it.

Noc, from reading on these forums and your forums. It seems YOU have a problem, and YOU are dragging some people into it. YOU will be bringing down enthusiasm for yewmilitia.com and are ruining their name not me.

I enjoyed gaming with these people at one time, I believe I enjoyed gaming with you. You are acting like an immature bully. If hybrid was so precious to you and Yew, you could have refreshed you house the 2 times a month it takes to keep a house from falling on hybrid.

BTW, my IRL name is Matt. You better not have that name because I own it and I don't care what your doing with that name, but clearly its mine and I have a right to demand you change it.

Your personnel name is a horrible analogy. I couldn't give a flying **** about how many Nocturne's, Noc's, Noks are running around the world, and there probably are. What you are doing is taking the Marines for example and just up and making a new one called "The Marines", while the Marines are off duty.

Goofing around in AoC is no reason to not check with us about copying our guild.

Look bub, we've already landed, already plopped the [YEW] stone down (Damn I can't yell at anyone anymore for calling us YEW in all caps! DAMN YOU LORDCOOL!) and the troops are coming in. Hell we even stopped by the Orc fort last night and helped em with some Pk's. From what I gather your even on greifer terms with the Orcs.... way to earn respects with what should be "Yews" favorite/fun enemy.

We'll cya' in game.

Noc;1762476 said:
Your personnel name is a horrible analogy. I couldn't give a flying **** about how many Nocturne's, Noc's, Noks are running around the world, and there probably are. What you are doing is taking the Marines for example and just up and making a new one called "The Marines", while the Marines are off duty.

Goofing around in AoC is no reason to not check with us about copying our guild.

Look bub, we've already landed, already plopped the [YEW] stone down (Damn I can't yell at anyone anymore for calling us YEW in all caps! DAMN YOU LORDCOOL!) and the troops are coming in. Hell we even stopped by the Orc fort last night and helped em with some Pk's. From what I gather your even on greifer terms with the Orcs.... way to earn respects with what should be "Yews" favorite/fun enemy.

We'll cya' in game.

rofl at this kid.

zagar2323

Wanderer

I still say if you were in love with hybrid yew. you would still log in twice a month to keep your stone up. But, you didint so you lost wat was preciuse to you.

Noc

Wanderer

zagar2323;1762493 said:
I still say if you were in love with hybrid yew. you would still log in twice a month to keep your stone up. But, you didint so you lost wat was preciuse to you.

We don't have to be "in love" with a shard to decide to reform and play. Again, a simple failure to communicate with the Yew Militia before hand is why there is a problem.

Assuming Yew wouldn't care, assuming they wouldn't come back, assuming they were "dead".... assuming in general is a bad tactic.

Noc;1762501 said:
Assuming Yew wouldn't care, assuming they wouldn't come back, assuming they were "dead".... assuming in general is a bad tactic.

So is being such a megalomaniac

I won't speak for the greenskins as a whole as I'm just a member and not warcouncil.

It's on our website as to how we stand towards the current incarnation (LORDCOOL's) of Yew. Because of a constant stream of [Yew] mounted tank mages casting blade spirits, you guys have earned the griefer tag from us. If you wanted to roleplay with us, you could have.

What the other orcs will do is not my call. But I personally will ensure that the orcs I lead will know the difference between [YEW] and [Yew].

Status
Not open for further replies.